PDA

View Full Version : Rewards Mailed Separately?

TtownAnne
10-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Just checking - I got my Disney gift card today, which is fabulous. I also cashed out for a Borders card, and that was not in the same envelope (or even a different envelope the same day). So I wanted to check if the Disney cashouts were mailed first and others will be mailed later?

tink2008
10-20-2007, 10:53 AM
I could be wrong but I think that Trisha did the Disney cashout and Cindy does all the rest. I believe that is what was said in an earlier thread.

m 'n c
10-20-2007, 10:56 AM
I could be wrong but I think that Trisha did the Disney cashout and Cindy does all the rest. I believe that is what was said in an earlier thread.

That's correct. Tricia deals with Disney cashouts and Cindy does all the rest. Since Cindy is in Florida they have to come separately. I would think the borders gift card should be coming soon if the disney ones are there already.

jnorth1007
10-20-2007, 10:56 AM
That is correct. Tricia only mails out the Disney cashouts. Cindy does the others. They would be coming from Florida. HTH!

TtownAnne
10-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks everyone - just wanted to make sure it didn't disappear in the giant mail machines! :angel:

sunshinecindy
10-20-2007, 12:14 PM
You should have them by now, if not, Monday at the lastest. I do everything but Disney and it does come from Florida, so depending on where you live, how long it will take.