PDA

View Full Version : SunshineGirl, Hope your having a Great Vacation and not WORKING....

bs4free
10-20-2007, 02:59 PM
SunshineGirl, Hope your having a Great Vacation and not WORKING.... So if your reading this, I see your online, I am sure everything is fine, say hi to Mickey and get back to having some fun... Can not wait for you to return, but want you to enjoy and have a great time!!!! ITS DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sun shine:

SunshineGirl
10-20-2007, 03:04 PM
LOL! Busted. :angel:

I still have a few things that I want to get caught up on before all of the major festivities start tomorrow morning. I'm just about to start printing out all of our plans for which parks to do on which days, our meals, etc.

We have returned from seeing The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. Thankfully none of the children got scared! Here's hoping we don't have any REAL nightmares surface tonight. Especially since I'll be zoned out on my Nyquil. LOL!!!

I'll start an official trip report thread soon. After I catch up a few more shopping credits. :sunshine:

bs4free
10-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Glad to see you had a good time at the movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D sounds great, and I think you will have a Nightmare free night :)

BTW i hope Cindy's Chocolate Chip Cookies were yummy!!!!! on the inside....

Have fun at the parks, Great Meals, and fun Memories.....

And in case you have forgotten....

va·ca·tion /veɪˈkeɪhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʃən, və-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vey-key-shuhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn, vuh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now. 2.a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended. 3.freedom or release from duty, business, or activity. 4.an act or instance of vacating. –verb (used without object) 5.to take or have a vacation: to vacation in the Caribbean.

Have a Great Trip....

linanglab
10-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Have FUN! Please limit your time on SR to little to none. It will still be here when you return. Enjoy your family and WDW!!!!!

spring
10-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey, just relax and have fun on your vacation. We'll still all be here when you get back. I certainly can wait on my shopping credits until after your vacation.:sunshine:

disney_girl
10-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Have a great time at Disney! You and your family deserve some downtime from SR so take it!! Hope the weather is great and that you enjoy MNSSHP!!!

coastalgirl
10-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Tricia have a wonderful time and remember you are on vacation. I am sure everyone can wait for their credits to post. Enjoy yourself!!!

sammielynn
10-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Your job is to go and have fun for the rest of us!

~Kathie
10-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Have a great vacation!!!

bs4free
10-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Looks Like your Busted AGAIN!!! Maybe its just Cindy logged in as SunshineGirl..... IF not time for the Nyquil induced Sleep... Have fun at the parks!!!! SR is ok....

SunshineGirl
10-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Looks Like your Busted AGAIN!!! Maybe its just Cindy logged in as SunshineGirl..... IF not time for the Nyquil induced Sleep... Have fun at the parks!!!! SR is ok....

We are quite a sight right now--Cindy and I sitting on the couch next to each other with our feet up holding our laptops. LOL! The kiddos are finally sleeping and our DHs are playing Madden 2007.

bs4free
10-20-2007, 09:27 PM
LOL That is a sight, So dueling laptops, you should play a game or two in the arcade... Glad the kiddos are asleep... I got money down on Kevin in Madden...

I know that SR is your baby Tricia, and we all really do want you to enjoy yourself and have the best trip ever because you work so hard for us so that we can have trips and extra $$$

So Thanks and Have a great Night!!!

LauraLea
10-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Tricia,

i am so glad u r on vacation. i need a break. u have had things at SR hopping so much lately it will be nice to have things slow down a bit. i can catch my breath.

have a great time and tell mickey i will be there in May to see him.

Laura

m4travels
10-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Tricia:
I've got a question about a shopping thingy I did last week. I'm not really sure when it's going to post, but if you could check it out in your spare time, I'd appreciate it. If you can't take care of it, don't worry; I'm sure Sunshine Cindy will try her best to get the situation taken care of.

We're going out real soon, but I can drop you a line later if you need a reminder.

Hope you don't mind.........

m4travels
10-20-2007, 10:58 PM
It's a joke, okay?!!

bs4free
10-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Tricia:
I've got a question about a shopping thingy I did last week. I'm not really sure when it's going to post, but if you could check it out in your spare time, I'd appreciate it. If you can't take care of it, don't worry; I'm sure Sunshine Cindy will try her best to get the situation taken care of.

We're going out real soon, but I can drop you a line later if you need a reminder.

It's a joke, okay?!!

Your tag says it all

Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

SunshineGirl
10-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Tricia:

LOL! I totally know you so well that I would not have even bit on this one. :heart:

m4travels
10-21-2007, 09:44 AM
LOL! I totally know you so well that I would not have even bit on this one. :heart:
You and the family have a most phenomenal time at the World!

Michael

bs4free
10-23-2007, 08:50 PM
I see your back online, busting pm spammers thank you, sorry that had to happen while you are on vacation, and enjoying Disney i hope! Hope your having a wonderful trip!!! Keep relaxing and having a great time...