PDA

View Full Version : Space Bags!

RayaniFoxmur
05-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I really would like to buy some space bags for our trip coming up for Disney in September, but after seeing it on TV today and knowing some of the other "As seen on TV" offers we have through SR, is there any way we could make this an offer too? Just wondering! :angel:

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 11:37 PM
I really would like to buy some space bags for our trip coming up for Disney in September, but after seeing it on TV today and knowing some of the other "As seen on TV" offers we have through SR, is there any way we could make this an offer too? Just wondering! :angel:

The Container Store has them, and we can get credit for those purchases through a SR shopping link!!

ETA... they're having a big travel sale right now! The pack-its are awesome, too.

krg1968
05-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Target carries spacebags, so do Linens N Things and Bed, Bath & Beyond, so compare the prices. We love our regular ones but the travel ones don't work much better than large Ziplocs.

TXMouseChaser
05-24-2007, 01:00 PM
I was going to suggest the large Zip lock bags too. I have both and they work about the same. I got my space bags at Linen's and things

lrsellars
05-29-2007, 12:15 PM
I've used the large ziplock bags too. They worked pretty good.