PDA

View Full Version : New Fairy short clips on Disney Channel

linanglab
10-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Anyone see these? I have seen 2 so far. My DD LOVES the Tinkerbell one when she gets her head stuck in the bell. She just laughs and laughs!

Does anyone know if these are just for Disney channel, or are they coming out with a fairy movie (I heard they were sometime), or a new TV show? Just curious.

jakeandsophiesmom
10-21-2007, 10:58 AM
My little one loves those clips also!! I am pretty certain that they are for the new Tinkerbell movie coming out on DVD next year. If you go to the disney fairies website they have some cute games and you can create your own fairies.:tinkerbell:

linanglab
10-21-2007, 11:03 AM
My little one loves those clips also!! I am pretty certain that they are for the new Tinkerbell movie coming out on DVD next year. If you go to the disney fairies website they have some cute games and you can create your own fairies.:tinkerbell:

Thanks! I may have to take DD to that site so she can play with it. She would probably really enjoy it.

jakeandsophiesmom
10-21-2007, 11:15 AM
The create your fairy thing is really neat. I've been checking it out this morning and you can create the fairy and name her and she gets a home and you can decorate the home and change things around. It's kind of sad that I've been the one doing this instead of my DD! :rotfl: