PDA

View Full Version : Cindy...amazon card question

ligrumpygirl
10-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Is the Amazon gift certificate on the cashout an actual card? Or email? My sister was going to cash out for one (you think she would stop in here and ask? no!) but wanted to use it on an item that is almost out of stock. Is there a way to email the numbers in order to use right away?

Thanks for the info...

m 'n c
10-21-2007, 11:02 AM
I've seen tricia say that its an email gift card.

ligrumpygirl
10-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Great! I'll just wait for Cindy to verify...and then it's shopping we go!

m 'n c
10-21-2007, 11:12 AM
Hmm I'm not sure if Cindy went to WDW today with Tricia so it might not be until late tonight. I do know i remember reading a reply by Tricia on the Dis about how Amazon and that giftcertificate place are both emailed and will only take 1-2 weeks total to process once cashed out and receive via email.

ligrumpygirl
10-21-2007, 12:00 PM
ohhh that is right...the Sunshine Family hits Disney! Thanks for all the reminders!

faithhope
10-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Bumping back up because I want to know the answer too...
are the certificates mailed or emailed?

Faith

SunshineGirl
10-29-2007, 10:15 AM
These are emailed. And Cindy generally gets them out within a day or two with ONE caveat. If you have a rather new account and there is any indication of fraud (doing too many offers at one time, big shopping purchases that are out of the norm, etc), we will sit on the cashout until we get some verification from the merchant that the money is legit. But if you have a "seasoned" account (months of good traffic, previous cashouts, etc), you'll get it pretty quickly.