PDA

View Full Version : Food options at MCO Orlando Airport?

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Do any of you who travel to Orlando more often than I do know what fast food options there are there? Specifically near the Southwest gates? We have a late flight home next month and will need to eat at the airport. It would be great if there were a rewards option for a giftcard I could use at the airport.

wilsonfamily4
05-23-2007, 11:36 PM
I would also like to know. :)

Kycha
05-23-2007, 11:41 PM
I can't really answer your question, but here is a link to a terminal map and a list of all the fast food eateries in the airport. There is a lot of useful information on that website too.

http://www.orlandoairports.net/concessions/shops.htm

mcolahan
05-24-2007, 09:28 AM
:mickey: We just came through there a few weeks ago --leaving on SouthWest.

There was: McDonald's, Sbarro, Au Bon Pain, Freshens. I think there might have been one or two others, but those are what I remember!

Soccer Princess
05-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Oh good thinking!!!

kayjo
06-13-2007, 03:34 AM
In the main terminal there is a large food court that has Nathan's/Arthur Treacher's, Krispy Kreme, Sbarro, Chinese food and several others. By the SWA gates you will find McDonald's, Sbarro, Au Bon Pain, Seattle's Best Coffee, a smoothie concession, and a bulk candy store. There is also a food venue right in the middle of the SWA gates whose name escapes me at the moment. I remember seeing pre-made sandwiches and salads as well as pretzels, ice cream and drinks.