PDA

View Full Version : Super Soap Weekend

sunshinecindy
10-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Have any of you ever been to the Super Soap Weekend. Its coming up in November and DH and I are thinking of going for a day. I watch All My Children and One LIfe to Live and would love to see some of the characters, just to see if they are as pretty and hot in real life :(

jnorth1007
10-22-2007, 01:04 PM
We were there in 2005 the same weekend. It didn't really affect someone doing the park that doesn't want to see it. I have heard that if you are going to go to see the stars and get autographs it can be crazy. Long lines for autographs. If you are going to just catch some glimpses and stuff it shouldn't be bad at all.

icartjetta
10-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Hey Cindy, I think I'm going and will probably drag DH with me, I've watched GH since I was about 10 years old. It is VERY crowded but it's fun to just walk around and see everyone. Let me know if you decide to go and maybe we could meet up again.
Traci

sunshinecindy
10-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Hey Cindy, I think I'm going and will probably drag DH with me, I've watched GH since I was about 10 years old. It is VERY crowded but it's fun to just walk around and see everyone. Let me know if you decide to go and maybe we could meet up again.
Traci

Are you going on saturday or sunday. We might go saturday and get a hotel room somewhere close so we don't have to drive the whole way home after a long day. We got home late sunday night after being there and DH was beat all day today. I'll let you know for sure.

Blessing and Miracle
10-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Wow! That sounds so great! I would love to be there for Super Soap Weekend! I watch AMC, OLTL and GH. I would be sooo exciting. I think one year I'll ask DH to let me plan for it in advance.

sunshinecindy
10-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Its pretty well official that we will be in Disney at MGM for the super soap weekend. We will drive over early saturday morning and then just come home afterwards. I don't won't to leave Kaiser any longer then that. I 'll still have people checking on him all day while we are gone. If anyone is going to be over there, maybe we can meet up. I have wanted to go to this for years and we have just never made it. DH was pretty well sold when I told him it was MGM, he loves Tower of Terror.

icartjetta
10-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Hey Cindy, I'm sure we will pop over for a while, I would love to meet up again. We can figure the details when we get a little closer.

sunshinecindy
10-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Sounds great!!

shades99
10-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Have any of you ever been to the Super Soap Weekend. Its coming up in November and DH and I are thinking of going for a day. I watch All My Children and One LIfe to Live and would love to see some of the characters, just to see if they are as pretty and hot in real life :(

Have you ever caught Susan Lucci on HSN? She is just as bubbly/breathy while describing her products for sale as she is on AMC.

sunshinecindy
10-30-2007, 06:40 AM
Have you ever caught Susan Lucci on HSN? She is just as bubbly/breathy while describing her products for sale as she is on AMC.

I have never seen her in person, I have seen her on HSN. I think she is adorable. Shes been with Helmet for what 30 years now and seems to be just a genuine nice person. Hoping she will be at super soap weekend, not just all the youngsters. I want to see some of the old timers too that I've been watching for years.