PDA

View Full Version : Got Disney gift cards by mistake

nolacindy
10-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Has anyone ever gotten Gift Cards by mistake? I cashed out at the end of last month and had Tricia e-mail me the codes for 2 cards. Well Saturday I got 2 card in the mail for the same amount I cashed out for.

Should I wait till Tricia gets back before sending them back and do I send them to the address that they were shipped from?

cglaura
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Do they have different numbers on them? She may have sent you the cards so if you had to do a return you'd have the card that had the return credit.

HTH!

nolacindy
10-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Yup different numbers and I called them and they have the correct amount of money left on them.

cglaura
10-22-2007, 02:03 PM
I'd wait and see what Tricia or Cindy have to say. I'm sure they will read this or, maybe you can PM Cindy to ask her where to send them.

It is nice to see honest people!!

sunshinecindy
10-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Has anyone ever gotten Gift Cards by mistake? I cashed out at the end of last month and had Tricia e-mail me the codes for 2 cards. Well Saturday I got 2 card in the mail for the same amount I cashed out for.

Should I wait till Tricia gets back before sending them back and do I send them to the address that they were shipped from?

If you will PM me with the numbers off the cards you got, plus the numbers we originally gave you that were yours, we'll match them against our spreadsheet to see if you got someone elses. Thanks.

nolacindy
10-22-2007, 02:32 PM
I'll get them for you when I get home!

Thanks!

m 'n c
10-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Add me to the list of accidently receiving extra gift cards. I sent you a pm Cindy.

sunshinecindy
10-22-2007, 07:52 PM
Sheesh, looks like I'm going to have demote her or something. LOL

m4travels
10-22-2007, 07:58 PM

Well, before she does that and while she's still on vacation not knowing what's going on here.... you could send me some extra cards. I will not rat you out!!!

Michael

eta: Oops! My eyes went a bit dyslectic back there. I thought she was going to demote you! In the words of Emily Natala (or however it was spelled) - NEVERMIND

askomsky
10-22-2007, 09:44 PM

LOL, Ah give the gal a break! She was wonder woman considering what she had on her plate!!! :) Just glad I got "MY" cards today and I'm not wondering where they're at.... :rotfl: Hope their enjoying themselves though!

Hedy
10-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Did all of you who requested e-mailed numbers get the physical cards? I didn't, and I'm wondering if I should have.

sunshinecindy
10-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Did all of you who requested e-mailed numbers get the physical cards? I didn't, and I'm wondering if I should have.

No, she pitches those so she doesn't get them mixed up unless you specifically ask for the cards too.

spring
10-27-2007, 06:11 PM
No, she pitches those so she doesn't get them mixed up unless you specifically ask for the cards too.

Oh, Cindy, you are too funny!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hedy
10-27-2007, 06:20 PM

Thanks! :sunshine2: :sunshine2:

Blessing and Miracle
10-27-2007, 08:00 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's too funny!!

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey....I want to know what all of you are complaining about getting EXTRA cards? I can see demoting me if I FORGOT to give you your cards. LOL! Please just don't strip me of my "Assistant to the Manager" title. I've grown kind of fond of it.

sunshinecindy
10-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey....I want to know what all of you are complaining about getting EXTRA cards? I can see demoting me if I FORGOT to give you your cards. LOL! Please just don't strip me of my "Assistant to the Manager" title. I've grown kind of fond of it.

OH, ok, we'll let you keep it, but next time...:cry: ....we may not be so nice.

jnorth1007
10-28-2007, 01:19 PM
I dunno...keep this up....sending out extra cards and all we might make you be the manager instead of just the assistant LOL

bs4free
10-28-2007, 02:22 PM
I think its better to keep SR in business.......

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 03:14 PM
I think its better to keep SR in business.......

After spending a week on vacation, I might disagree. LOL!!!

Just kidding, just kidding. But I definitely have a renewed sense of trying to figure out how to automate more stuff so that 1) we don't make manual errors, 2) things can keep going when we are out, and 3) we can spend more time on creating new things.

bs4free
10-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Well i hope you had a great time it sounds like you did, and i know it may have seemed crazy on SR while you were gone, but i hope, think everyone was very understanding....

I am all for automation and giving SR more time to find new offers and deals....

askomsky
10-29-2007, 12:10 AM
After spending a week on vacation, I might disagree. LOL!!!

Just kidding, just kidding. But I definitely have a renewed sense of trying to figure out how to automate more stuff so that 1) we don't make manual errors, 2) things can keep going when we are out, and 3) we can spend more time on creating new things.

Anything that would make your life easier!!!!!! So you have more time with family too! Can't wait to hear more about your vaca!

April

3dog2kidmom
10-29-2007, 09:33 PM
I am all for automation and giving SR more time to find new offers and deals....

LOL... I am all for getting extra gift cards!! :rotfl:

Seriously I will settle for more offers and deals I guess... Welcome home, Tricia!!