PDA

View Full Version : Netflix ?

Nichole
10-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Hello,
I haven't been on lately, I've been so busy afetr our Dsiney trip with DD's school and DS activities as well as painting some rooms in our house. ANyway I joined Netflix back in the begining of August and they still have not credited me, but I'm well into my membership. Anyone know why or how long it takes to get credited by them?
Thanks,
Nichole

jnorth1007
10-23-2007, 10:12 AM
This one seems to take quite a while. I imagine it probably should've credited by now though. File a TT for Tricia and they will look into what the issue is and try to get your credit for you.

Nichole
10-23-2007, 10:17 AM
This one seems to take quite a while. I imagine it probably should've credited by now though. File a TT for Tricia and they will look into what the issue is and try to get your credit for you.

Thanks for responding so quickly. What is a TT? Sorry but I'm new. Thanks

m 'n c
10-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Trouble Ticket = TT. There are instructions in a few shopping threads and in Techn. help which will help you with filing one.

mollyeilis
10-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Before doing that, have you checked your pending credits? Just in case they got REALLY backed up and somehow didn't credit you until this month, which would mean it would be pending until 11/15.

Seems really unlikely at this date, but make sure!