PDA

View Full Version : Yet another shopping credit question

marsham
10-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Although I am sure I know the answer...........

If I buy something and after I get I need to return it, will the vendor pull the credits back? I am really hoping the answer is yes, because I hate to think that I would be cheating.

And how long does it take to see the reversal of fortunes? I am asking because I took advantage of the Coldwater Creek sale, and even though I can usually order the correct size, sometimes after I try it on, well you know!

spring
10-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I ordered the wrong sizes at Gap for my granddaughters. I took the whole order back to Gap and exchanged it for a totally different style, but at the same price. Since it was an even exchange, I haven't yet lost my credits. However, I have a Gap store (and a Coldwater Creek Store) near me...so I guess that is a plus.

cglaura
10-24-2007, 07:53 PM
I returned orders and cancelled orders. They will pull the credits, but it is automatic, you don't have to file anything. That is why they put the 21 day hold for shopping credits. HTH!

marsham
10-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Thanks! I have COldwater Creek here, but they don't have what I ordered, so if it isn't the right fit, then it will be a return.

cglaura
10-25-2007, 03:47 PM
I should also have mentioned that if for some reason you notice the credit didn't get reversed after some time (I guess 30 days is a good time frame to go by), that you could pm Cindy just to let her know.

I'm not sure how automated everything is, but I'm sure some things fall through the cracks, so it is nice to give them a heads up when possible!

Hopefully everything will fit and you won't have any returns! I wish I had one here, I'm catalog/online only :(