PDA

View Full Version : It's real - a new resort!

dwkay8
05-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Here is the Disney Parks blog about it (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/05/disneys-art-of-animation-resort-unveiled/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DisneyParks+(Disney+Parks+Blo g))

When I saw this on another board I thought, "Is it April Fools?" But it's real! Looks like they are developing the abandoned area of Pop.

I like the theme they're going with and I can't wait to see how they implement it in the rooms. Plus, they're adding more of the ever popular family suites.

I'm still in shock a little!

SunshineGirl
05-12-2010, 10:48 AM
I was reading about that this morning as well. I really like the family suites!

Hedy
05-12-2010, 10:50 AM
I can't believe they're finally finishing it!

LuvMyBoys
05-12-2010, 12:19 PM
It's about time! I'm so glad it will have more family suites and a Cars themed section! :party:

It seems like so many people have 3 kids now instead of 2, Disney really needed to get on it in developing more rooms for that crowd so the darn family suites don't fill up so fast! Looks like there will be many cool changes to see in the next couple of years! :)

momof3lovebugs
05-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Very cool! Now we may have to plan a future wdw trip too! :p

PSL1013
05-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Although I will never use it, I'm happy that they are finally addressing the issue of families with more than 2 kids! It's about time!