PDA

View Full Version : Invoke Interactive Surveys

DooDahDay
05-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Has anyone else been invited to these "Invoke Solutions" surveys through the SR survey site. I've been invited and participated in several of them over the past month. They put you in a chat room where you participate in surveys lasting from 1-2 hours. There is a "guaranteed" payment of between $20 - $40 for completing the session.

I've spent several hours doing these and have not been paid for one yet. Plus, I have no idea how they expect to pay me by check since they have never requested an address.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone else doing these. I have one tonight and my daughter got an invite today after doing her SR survey.

Tricia, if you have any knowledge or information about these surveys I'd really appreciate your input also. TIA
OOPS. I just realized I posted under "Technical Issues". Sorry, I don't know how to move it.

Kycha
05-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Hmmm. This is a problem. I have gotten 2 invitations for these type surveys. The first one, they had enough participants by the time I signed in. The second one is supposed to be tonight. I don't want to waste my time if I am not getting paid. How long have you been waiting to be paid?

DooDahDay
05-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Sorry I didn't answer before the survey, I've been busy today and just checked back here. I did the first one on May 10th. I wrote to them concerning payment today and got a real fast answer stating that I would be getting an email asking for my address when the "entire" study was completed.

I also googled "Invoke Solutions" and they seem to be a reputable research company.

I've done 5 in all.....$140. worth! I did the one tonight. I guess we just have to trust them on their reputation.

zoodoyle
05-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I was supposed to do one the other night, but when I signed in it was already full :(

DooDahDay
05-24-2007, 07:57 PM
The first time I was invited, I signed in 15 minutes prior to the survey (as suggested) and got the boot for being too late. Now... I ALWAYS sign in at least 30 minutes prior to the designated time. I'm sure you'll get another one. I got one through SR today.

Kycha
05-29-2007, 09:04 AM
Sorry I didn't answer before the survey, I've been busy today and just checked back here. I did the first one on May 10th. I wrote to them concerning payment today and got a real fast answer stating that I would be getting an email asking for my address when the "entire" study was completed.

I also googled "Invoke Solutions" and they seem to be a reputable research company.

I've done 5 in all.....$140. worth! I did the one tonight. I guess we just have to trust them on their reputation.

Last night I was invited to do another invoke survey while doing my daily SR survey. At the very end, they asked for my address and phone number. I don't remember filling that out for the first invites that I received. Maybe it is something new. Have you gotten paid yet?

DooDahDay
05-29-2007, 09:28 AM
Last night I was invited to do another invoke survey while doing my daily SR survey. At the very end, they asked for my address and phone number. I don't remember filling that out for the first invites that I received. Maybe it is something new. Have you gotten paid yet?

The same thing happend to me last night. I'd been invited 5 times before last night and that was the only time they asked for my mailing info. I have not been paid fot anything yet and I did the first one on May 10th. I really don't know what to think.