PDA

View Full Version : New Cellfire Coupons

SunshineGirl
05-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Cellfire just released new coupons. I love these! I have my Kroger card set up with them and I just click on which deals I want added to my Kroger card. When they scan it, it rings up the coupons. They just added Betty Crocker, Cheerios, and a few others.

Cellfire Grocery Coupons (http://enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=21&aff_id=538)

kimntrent
05-18-2010, 04:42 PM
I love these. They are great. Coupons.com has some great ones too they just released. Like Hot Dogs.

Hedy
05-18-2010, 05:17 PM
No grocery stores in my area participate :(

SunshineGirl
05-18-2010, 05:20 PM
No grocery stores in my area participate :(

That's a bummer! I've actually started doing more of my shopping at Kroger because they do participate. Hopefully it will catch on everywhere. It's much easier than clipping the coupons and remembering to take them with me. Especially when the coupons are for things I was already going to buy. They were doing a lot of Yoplait and Fiber One recently and I think I used every single coupon they had.

mmm611
05-18-2010, 05:28 PM
That's a really interesting way to do the coupons! I just put the Cheerios one on my Giant Eagle card. Thanks!

Kim, thanks for the reminder to check coupons.com. I'm going to do that next.

kimntrent
05-18-2010, 06:15 PM
I just posted on my blog a list of coupon sites I use. But I gotta say I don't rule out FB. I just printed out $3.00 off DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks. They are on sale at Target this week. Nice quick lunch meal.

SunshineGirl
06-04-2010, 01:43 PM
If you have a Kroger, you MUST sign up for Cellfire today. They are running a promotion after 3pm today where you can get $5 off your next Kroger purchase. They said you should sign up for an account now so that as soon as it is 3pm, you can log on to try to get the special $5. It's only for a limited number of people.

http://enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=21&aff_id=538

jnorth1007
06-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Darn we don't have a Kroger's and none of our store participate in Cellfire. I wish they did because I just can't seem to catch on to coupon clipping.

sunshinecindy
06-04-2010, 02:35 PM
I just posted on my blog a list of coupon sites I use. But I gotta say I don't rule out FB. I just printed out $3.00 off DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks. They are on sale at Target this week. Nice quick lunch meal.

good to know, I just got a $4.00 coupon in the mail from something I signed up for on SR for DiGiorno.

SunshineGirl
06-10-2010, 12:50 PM
I was able to combine my Cellfire today with some coupons.com coupons and ended up getting free Yoplait Yogurt and Fiber One bars!!

Cellfire (http://enlnks.com/SHRn)

SunshineGirl
06-17-2010, 08:30 AM
They are doing the "surprise" dollar off coupon again today at 12pm Pacific. You have to already be signed up with Cellfire before they do it. Last week it was $5 off your order. I missed it. :( But I'm hoping to get it today!

SunshineGirl
11-02-2010, 10:20 AM
For those of you who can use Cellfire, here are their new coupons. (http://enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=21&aff_id=538)

Available at all these fine stores:
Safeway, Kroger, ShopRite, SHOP ‘n SAVE, King Soopers, Smith’s JayC, QFC, Hilander, Owen’s, Fry’s, PayLess, Cala/Bell, Dillons, Gerbes, Ralphs, Scott’s, Fred Meyer, Vons, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Pavillions, Genuardi’s, and Carrs.

Pillsbury® Frozen Grands! Save $.75
Save $0.75 when you buy any TWO Frozen Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits.

Green Giant® boxed Vegetables Save $.60
Save $0.60 when you buy THREE any variety Green Giant® Frozen Boxed Vegetables.

Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls Save $.40
Save $0.40 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls OR Grands!® Sweet Rolls.

Pillsbury® Crescents Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Crescent Dinner Rolls.

Pillsbury® Refrigerated Grands! Save $.30 Save $0.30 when you buy TWO any size/variety Refrigerated Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits.

Pillsbury® Italian Meal Bread Save $.40 Save $0.40 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Italian Meal Breads (Includes any Loaves, Breadsticks, Dinner Rolls, and Pizza Crust).

Pillsbury® Cookie Dough Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy TWO PACKAGES any variety Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cookie Dough.

Progresso® Soups Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO CANS any flavor Progresso® Soups.

Total® cereal Save $.75
Save $0.75 when you buy any ONE BOX Total® cereal listed- Whole Grain Total®, Total® Raisin Bran, Total® Cranberry Crunch, Total® Blueberry Pomegranate, Total® Cinnamon Crunch, Total® Plus Omega-3s Honey Almond Flax.

Bisquick® Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX 40 OZ. OR LARGER Original Bisquick® OR Bisquick Heart Smart® Baking Mix.

Betty Crocker® Cookie Mix Save $.40
Save $0.40 when you buy ONE POUCH any flavor 17.5 OZ. OR LARGER Betty Crocker® Cookie Mix.

Cheerios® Cereal Save $.55
Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Original Cheerios® cereal (the one in the yellow box).

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Save $.55
Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal.

Green Giant® Frozen Bagged Vegetables Save $.40 Save $0.40 when you buy any variety 19 OZ. - 24 OZ. ONLY Green Giant® Frozen Bagged Vegetables.

Chex Mix® or Snacks Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix® OR Chex® 100 Calorie Snack.

Betty Crocker® Cake Mix/Frosting Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy BOTH Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® Cake Mix AND Betty Crocker® Ready to Spread Frosting (any flavors/varieties).

Yoplait® Cups Save $.40
Save $0.40 when you buy SIX any variety Yoplait® Yogurt cups (Includes Original, Light, Thick & Creamy, OR Whips!®) OR any flavor Yoplait® Original OR Light Smoothie.

Pillsbury® Holiday Cookies Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Refrigerated Holiday Cookies.

Pillsbury® Savorings Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor/variety Pillsbury® Savorings® products.

Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy TWO any variety Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen vegetables.

Betty Crocker® Muffin Mix Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE any flavor/variety Betty Crocker® Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One® Box Muffin Mix.

Pillsbury® Sweet Moments® Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy any Pillsbury® Sweet Moment® Refrigerated Desserts.

Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BAG any flavor Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters.

Betty Crocker® boxed Potatoes Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO any flavor Betty Crocker® boxed Potatoes (Except Potato Buds® and Betty Crocker® Pouch).