PDA

View Full Version : Got the wrong gift cards!!

coastalgirl
10-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Cindy, I got my GC's in the mail today and they are wrong. I cashed out for
1-$50 Target and 1-$50 walmart
I got 2-$50 walmart cards. I can keep them as it is really no big deal, but I wanted to let you know for bookkeeping purposes and all.

Thanks for getting them here really fast. :)

jnorth1007
10-27-2007, 10:34 PM
LOL No more cashouts the week before the sunshine family goes on vacation! Please PM CIndy and let her know since those come from her and not Tricia. Let her know if you want the Traget and I am sure she can get it to you ASAP.

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 10:20 AM
At least this one isn't my fault. LOL!

sunshinecindy
10-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Cindy, I got my GC's in the mail today and they are wrong. I cashed out for
1-$50 Target and 1-$50 walmart
I got 2-$50 walmart cards. I can keep them as it is really no big deal, but I wanted to let you know for bookkeeping purposes and all.

Thanks for getting them here really fast. :)

Thats actually what I wrote you up as too. If you want to keep them, ok, Actually, I have no target so you'd be waiting awhile to get them.

sunshinecindy
10-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Ok, I see what happened, someone sent me your walmart one twice and your target one twice. I am actually sitting on your target one right now cause I don't have any. Did you cash out for 2 cards total or 4?

coastalgirl
10-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Ok, I see what happened, someone sent me your walmart one twice and your target one twice. I am actually sitting on your target one right now cause I don't have any. Did you cash out for 2 cards total or 4?

I only cashed out for 2 cards. I will keep the 2 Walmart cards I have Cindy! I just wanted to let ya know so it would not mess anything up. But if ya got a couple of extra-and since have my name is on them- go ahead a send them my way :rotfl:

Sorry for all the mass confusion!

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 03:15 PM

I wonder if this was part of when you emailed me telling me that my email was coming across to you in multiples the other day?