PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to see Pirates 3??

Tantor
05-24-2007, 02:54 PM
We have tickets for Saturday!!
I am sooooo excited:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

wilsonfamily4
05-24-2007, 03:02 PM
My husband and I are also hoping to go Saturday!!! I am way excited!!!

KinziePooh
05-24-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm going to be seeing it in 5 hours :cooldance: I can't wait, I've been looking forward to this since last summer.

TXMouseChaser
05-24-2007, 03:30 PM
We are going tonight too! I can't wait!:love:

Joni
05-24-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm jealous - I can't wait to see it!!!
Definitely this weekend but I have to find out when we can get someone to watch the kids!

January
05-24-2007, 06:49 PM
We are going tonight for the 9pm showing!:cooldance:
I was surprised when my DH got tickets --- I thought it was going to start tomorrow.:)

zoodoyle
05-24-2007, 07:39 PM
We have tickets for tomorrow night!! :cooldance: Our first "date night" since the last Pirates movie :love:

3dog2kidmom
05-24-2007, 08:49 PM
We'll probably go Monday. With the kids though -- they would NOT like to be left behind as they loved Pirates 1&2 as much as I did!

chocovrdmicears
05-24-2007, 09:17 PM
My SIL just called and she is coming up to watch the kids on Sunday afternoon!:rotfl: :rotfl: My DH and I officially have a date! Pizza and Pirates...what could be better?:love:

RayaniFoxmur
05-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Saw it tonight at 8 PM. DO NOT MISS THIS MOVIE! The theater was packed, luckily my fiance had the good sense to buy our tickets in advance days ago online :)

It definitely was a movie NOT to be missed! I think we may even go see this one again!

wilsonfamily4
05-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Saw it tonight at 8 PM. DO NOT MISS THIS MOVIE! The theater was packed, luckily my fiance had the good sense to buy our tickets in advance days ago online :)

It definitely was a movie NOT to be missed! I think we may even go see this one again!

I am glad you liked it. It was getting bad reviews this morning from critics and I had really wanted to see the movie.

RayaniFoxmur
05-25-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm really kinda shocked it was getting bad reviews from critics. It's not as slow as the second one, and actually kept me really entertained. It felt good to get some closure on the characters as well.

I think the critics may change their minds after they see the opening weekend numbers. Around here, all the showings are pretty much sold out through the weekend!

experiment_627
05-25-2007, 10:25 AM
I hope to get to see it this weekend, and I can't wait!!!

:popcorn:

Soccer Princess
05-25-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm hoping to fit it in this weekend. I def. want to see this one while it is still in the theater!

sammielynn
05-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Saw it last night. Love most of the movie, some parts were strange. Won't say any more because I don't want to spoil it you the rest of you.

Soccer Princess
05-28-2007, 11:00 AM
We saw it last night! I liked it! Yes, it was long, and like the PP mentioned, a little odd, but I'm happy I saw it in the theater!! :)

kimntrent
05-28-2007, 11:11 AM
The connection to the ride was great. That was my favorite part. But I loved it. Disney sure has a cash cow here on their hands.

Kim
________
Vaporgenie High (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

~Kathie
05-28-2007, 11:23 AM
I saw it Thursday night at midnight as part of the Pirates Event at WDW. We were at the AMC theater in DTD.

Lee Arenberg Lee's BIO (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x79535dead&varPage=agenda), who was Pentel in the movie ("Ello Poppet") was a guest at the event and spoke before the movie. What a nice cordial man. He was at the entire event and we had a blast interacting with him.

The movie was great. It was long. Be sure to stay all the way through the credits at the end. :cooldance:

We have one critic in our paper. He hates everything so we never pay much attention to him.

Enjoy the movie.

lrsellars
05-28-2007, 02:42 PM
I guess I better see one and two first but I'm wanting to see it. Just never have the time.

nicholfamily5
05-28-2007, 09:16 PM
I loved it!!! This trilogy is one of my favorite of all time. I can watch these movies over and over again.

And I thought seeing Keith Richards was hilarious! I almost fell out of my chair when he started strumming his guitar. The man can't even do a movies without one in his hand!

Critics smitics....I never listen to anything critics say. Chances are pretty good that if the movie ( or song, or album) gets dissed, I'll end up loving it!

wilsonfamily4
05-28-2007, 10:37 PM
AND YOU MUST wait through the end of the credits!! So many people left and I was sad for them. great ending

m4travels
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM
AND YOU MUST wait through the end of the credits!! So many people left and I was sad for them. great ending

I haven't seen the movie yet, though we did see 1 & 2 on opening weekends. TOO many people leave before all the credits have rolled; very bad form and you never know what you'll miss JUST in case... I loved the ending of #1.

M

Tantor
05-31-2007, 06:45 AM
Loved the movie! Lots happening . Apparently the video will be out around X'mas!

keishashadow
05-31-2007, 09:20 PM
I drug family out as soon as the credits began, of course i got the evil eye once they found out they missed the 'tease'.

Despite reading about it and relaying it, they're clamoring to see it again this weekend...works for me!

Thought it was great, almost as good as #1; sure had lots of action.

plantlady
06-01-2007, 12:58 PM
My DH is convinced that the kids would be terrified watching it in person, so we will wait for it to come out on DVD.

I wanted to go. :(