PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home, Sunshine Family

Hedy
10-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Welcome home, SG^2 and the Wee Sunshine Girls! Hope you had a magical trip!

m 'n c
10-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Welcome home. I see Tricia is already posting away on here. I thought she'd take a few more hours of vacation before jumping back in.

Hedy
10-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Welcome home. I see Tricia is already posting away on here. I thought she'd take a few more hours of vacation before jumping back in.

Me too! I couldn't decide whether to welcome her or tell her to go back to bed.

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 10:33 AM
LOL! I totally crashed last night. We got home about 8:30 and I unpacked for about an hour (after we turned the heater back up!!). By 9:30, I was already in bed and I think totally asleep by 10. Talk about exhausted!

I do have to say that despite crying on the Magical Express yesterday when Mickey in the video say "Now it's time to say goodbye", I really am glad to be home. Of course, home is a little weird since I lived here less than 2 weeks before we went on vacation. But it feels good nonetheless.

Today will be dedicated to getting SR back on track and getting some food in the house! I haven't done a proper grocery run since we moved in.

spring
10-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Welcome back, Tricia! Hope you had a wonderful trip.:sunshine:

bartleby1
10-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Welcome home! Glad to hear you arrived safely and all is well. I know that sad and happy feeling of leaving disney and arriving home all too well. I REALLY thought that I had my disney fill after our last 12 night vacation in August, but I am SOOOO missing it already, lol!

Take some time to get your real life in order today. We all know how rough it is to come back to reality!:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
10-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Glad you all had a wonderful time and made it back safely! Now, if you are anything like me (human) you need a few days to rest! I've found that after vacation, you need another vacation just to rest from all of the fun you had on vacation.:)

We missed you!

disney_girl
10-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Glad you all made it home safely! Leaving Disney is always bittersweet for me. Take some time to get yourself settled! We love having you back (and I love seeing those shopping credits), but we all know what the first few days after vacation are like (especially to a new house)!

Have a great day!

~Kathie
10-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Welcome home. Good for you unpacking right away. Usually takes me a few days to accomplish that. :angel:

Loved reading your trip report. Glad you had a nice time!

chipndale
10-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Welcome Home! I am glad that you had a good trip.

Sugarplumsmom
10-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Unpacking??? What's that?????:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I still haven't "unpacked" from our last trip in June!!!! I have this "thing" that if I unpack I won't be "ready" for our next trip- esp if it is spur of the moment. Now, I do have a trip coming in June 08 and August 08 but mentally I can't unpack because well.....I just can't.

Seriously though, glad you and your family had a great time and Cindy did a GREAT job of keeping us in line (except of course when she put that DARN coupon up for her store). Then...all heck broke loose :rotfl: and I did do some damage.

Laura

kimkarli
10-28-2007, 12:44 PM
Welcome back home! I cry on the return trip on ME as well! Glad you guys are home safe and had a great trip!

bs4free
10-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Welcome back, I second the unpacking i still have to suit cases i have yet to unpack...
I hope you enjoyed your bed and a good nights sleep... Do not over stress doing all of SR in one day take your time... and Remember your vacation....

3dog2kidmom
10-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Unpacking??? What's that?????:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I still haven't "unpacked" from our last trip in June!!!!

LOL Laura... I didn't unpack from my June Disney trip, and I just confiscated the suitcase to go on my business trip to Hawaii in August, and the suitcase is now laying on my bedroom floor not unpacked from Hawaii next to a pile of stuff not put away and just dumped out from Disney. I think it's probably going to stay there until we start to pack for Disney in January again!

disneynut
10-28-2007, 03:52 PM
:sunshine2: Welcome Home. :sunshine2: Glad you had a good trip. I always hate when it ends. Glad to see you back on the boards in full force today. Oh thanks for the birthday gift in SR this morning too. :sunshine:

JillyFish
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Yayyyy!!! Tricia is back!!!! Glad you had such a wonderful vacation!!!

And as Ty would say....

"Welcome Home Sunshine Family, Welcome Home!!!":sunshine2:

linanglab
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Good to have you back! I hope you do not get the post Disney blues as bad as I did. SR and you new house should keep you pretty busy though!

Welcome back!

dreamer13079
10-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Welcome back! I can totally sympathize with you about the grocery run. We moved into our new house at the end of September and it was so nice to come home to it after this trip. I haven't gone "real" grocery shopping yet and I was so sick of eating out by the time that we got home. I just wanted a real meal!! :)

I'm now wondering if our "spontaneous trip" was to run to Disney or away from unpacking... :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
10-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Good to have you back! I hope you do not get the post Disney blues as bad as I did. SR and you new house should keep you pretty busy though!

Welcome back!

We can always run over there for a day when she comes back in December. Jeff and I are going to run over in a couple weeks for the super soap weekend, its not a big deal. So, maybe she will think about that and it will help her get over her Disney blues.

Iteach
10-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Welcome home Sunshine Family!! We missed you, but Cindy did do a great job. Give yourself a chance to get back in the swing of SR things so you can take care of home things. We can all wait a little while. Thanks for all you do for everyone. You are very much appreciated!:sunshine2:

jfrog
10-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Yes-WELCOME HOME SUNSHINE FAM!!! Glad to hear you all had a wonderful time!

Lucinda
10-29-2007, 07:27 AM
Welcome back! Glad to hear ya 'll had a great time. Have you began to plan your next trip??? We were flying home from Orlando and I was already planning our next trip.:rotfl:

lady.di68
10-29-2007, 03:50 PM
:cooldance: Welcome Back!!!!