PDA

View Full Version : The DVC $25 phone tour referral thing...

elohcin76
05-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know if it's still going on? I had someone refer me a while back and then never got a chance to call, but I'd like to if it's still going on.

momof3lovebugs
05-21-2010, 09:28 PM
What's this? I would do it when we are there if they'll pay me 25.00! :D

PSL1013
05-22-2010, 09:06 AM
This was discussed some time ago ( you might want to do a search) and it was decided that we are not allowed to talk about this topic, as some people thought it was unfair. :rolleyes: Haven't heard anything recently if it's still going on or not as this was many months ago that they did this.

momof3lovebugs
05-22-2010, 12:42 PM
This was discussed some time ago ( you might want to do a search) and it was decided that we are not allowed to talk about this topic, as some people thought it was unfair. :rolleyes: Haven't heard anything recently if it's still going on or not as this was many months ago that they did this.

Okay :thanks:

elohcin76
05-22-2010, 05:55 PM
I thought it was just the actual referrals that weren't allowed? I wasn't aksing for or giving a referral, I just wondered if it was still something that Disney is doing.

PSL1013
05-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I thought it was just the actual referrals that weren't allowed? I wasn't aksing for or giving a referral, I just wondered if it was still something that Disney is doing.

I realize that you were not asking for a referral but just wanted to give a heads-up to the newbies on the forum before this gets started up again. :blush: I looked on the DVC member site and there is no mention of this still going on.