PDA

View Full Version : Paypal question

kmksv6
10-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi...can an admin please help me here......I requested a paypal payout around 10/4 and still have NOT received it. I have gotten no response to my email at help/sunshinerewards.com. My account history says paid but I didn't get the paypal. Can someone from SR please assist? Thanks

m 'n c
10-28-2007, 04:55 PM
There has been a change in paypal payments due to overwhelming confusion by people cashing out. Per another thread "SR changed it so that ANY payments that are requested in this month are paid on the 15th of the next month. This will help with the confusion. All paypal payments will be made on the 15th of the month after you request it unless it falls on a holiday." I believe this change was made during September. The SR family has been on vacation which is why you have not received a response back to your email. I'm sure you will hear something this week.

SunshineGirl
10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
I tried to email back but maybe you didn't get it? Sometimes our emails go to spam folders, which is why we ask people to file trouble tickets instead. Those don't get lost. :)

We did change the policy back in September. When you went to the Paypal cashout page, you should have seen this above where you filled out the amount that you wanted to cash out for:

Cashouts made by the end of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day).

If anyone is not seeing that, definitely let me know!

breyandra
10-31-2007, 10:14 AM
Tricia,
Was this information supposed to be on the Paypal cashout page in September? It wasn't there when I cashed out at the end of September. I will look for it this coming month as I just cashed out again yesterday.

breyandra
10-31-2007, 10:17 AM
Sorry Tricia! I thought you were talking about on the actual Paypal cashout page. My mistake. I don't remember whether the information was on the page where I clicked the Paypal cashout button on SR.