PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa deal! (just FYI!)

elohcin76
05-30-2010, 04:55 PM
There is a Disney Rewards Visa offer going out right now offering 200 Disney Dream dollars (= $200!) after approval and first use. HUGE deal!! I am an authorized user on my husbands Disney Visa but was able to apply for my own card for this deal, so that's $200 more dollars toward our vacation fund!!

There is some talk about these offers going out to people who have signed up to receive Disney info, played with the "Vacation Planner" tool on the Disney site, requested Disney planning DVD's, etc. So if you have done that, be watching for the offer! If not, can't hurt to sign up just in case, right?

kristenrice
05-30-2010, 05:47 PM
I am the primary card holder on our Disney Visa account but when I saw that there is a $100 offer on the DVC member site, I thought about applying for one for DH. I think I will hold out and see if we can get the $200 offer, but with my luck, it will be in MY name and since I doubt it is transferrable, we won't be able to use it anyway.

I can't believe the wide range of incentives that Disney Visa offers. I've seen anywhere from a $20 statement credit all the way up to the $100 gift card offered to the general public. Since the $200 card is by invitation only, I am not holding my breath on getting one.

elohcin76
05-30-2010, 06:01 PM
I think I will hold out and see if we can get the $200 offer, but with my luck, it will be in MY name and since I doubt it is transferrable, we won't be able to use it anyway.

Just so you know, mine and most people I've talked to just had the offer addressed to "____ Family", so it could go either way! :)

secretmoney
05-30-2010, 08:09 PM
I have 2 Disney visa accounts in my name. One of them I only use for vacation packages (0% financing for 6 mos.). I got the 100.00 gift card with my second acct.

mellymel261
05-30-2010, 09:55 PM
I just applied shows only $15 GC when applying but I will certainly be happy if I get the $200 :)

momof3lovebugs
05-31-2010, 12:47 AM
I got a disney visa last year w/the 200 disney dream dollars. I am hoping that dh can get one too! that would be a year of a million dreams type thing!! :sunshine: