PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dollars and gift cards are my favorite!!!

kerry34
05-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Just got back from my trip to Disney and loved using all of my gift cards and disney dollars that I got here on Sunshine!! It was great having money for lunches in the park everyday and not having to use cash. I am hoping that I will be able to earn more for next trip in April 08:cooldance:

Joni
05-02-2007, 10:02 AM
That would be great - I'm hoping to do that next March!!

PSL1013
05-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Just got back from my trip to Disney and loved using all of my gift cards and disney dollars that I got here on Sunshine!! It was great having money for lunches in the park everyday and not having to use cash. I am hoping that I will be able to earn more for next trip in April 08:cooldance:

I just got back Sunday night and used my Disney Gift cards for everything! No problem what so ever! Even bought popcorn from one of the carts one time!

Joni
05-02-2007, 01:34 PM
That's good to know - I wondered if you could use the gift cards anywhere.

Mom_of_2_Bichons
05-02-2007, 10:19 PM
We are going to Disney at the end of May and I've been working hard to get a bunch of Disney Dollars earned and ready to go! That Blockbuster offer was kickin'! :cooldance:

sunmagic
05-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Thanks! I just asked this on another thread. I'm glad to finally know.

The Cheshire Cat
05-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Count me in the group that loves the dgc and dd! :party:

andrea2289
05-03-2007, 06:38 PM
I am going to come up 1TS short on the DDP so I plan on using one of my DGC for our dinner! I LOVE SR...just 6 weeks ago I had planned on paying OOP...but now we have enough to cover that and then some ;) I am already excited about how much I can earn for our next trip...um can you say ADDICT!!

kerry34
05-03-2007, 07:20 PM
I just got back Sunday night and used my Disney Gift cards for everything! No problem what so ever! Even bought popcorn from one of the carts one time!

I also used one of my cards at a popcorn card in the popcorn cart in tomorrowland that is near space mountain. I also used them at several other snack carts in the other parks without any trouble at all.