PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Cashout??

photos_101
10-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Can someone please tell me if there is anyplace that shows how much I have available for a paypal cashout? I know that some of the offers I have done say 'no paypal cashout' but not sure how to tell how much I have from doing those and how much from other offers. I was going to cashout but it shows my full amount and I know that can't be the right amount allowed.
Thanks!!

bs4free
10-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Thats a good question and one i do not know the answer to so i am subbing to this thread to find out what the answer is as well.....

m 'n c
10-30-2007, 10:31 PM
I don't think there is a quick and easy answer. I think the only thing you can do is to try and cashout for the full amount and if it doesn't let you then you have to start playing and find the "magic" number.

If you think you'll be doing paypal cashouts often maybe you can keep a list of offers that restrict cashouts so that way you can back them out each time you want to cash out.

jollytammy
10-31-2007, 10:02 AM
I've got a question then:
I have done some of the "no paypal" cashout offers, and at the last disney gift card cashout, I got $200 worth. When I cashed out last night for paypal for our trip mid-december, it took my full amount without a glitch.

Am I to "assume" that the gift card took "all" the no paypal offers and left me the rest since I didn't get any kind of message when I cashed out to zero? (today it is so hard to look at zero:( I was very excited to see 80 cents this morning when the survey's were added:cooldance: )

Thanks!!!

coastalgirl
10-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Tammy, that is correct all your no paypal cashouts would have gone into the GC cashout. You should be good to go!!!

photos_101
10-31-2007, 10:44 AM
I usually do cash out for GC, so have never had to really think about this before. I guess I will try to go in and cash out via paypal and see what it will let me cashout for. I'm not cashing the full amount out anyways (just most of it:( ) because I hate to see a low balance, so thought I would leave some in there to help build on. Thanks for your help.

jollytammy
10-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Thank you, everyone! :sunshine2: