PDA

View Full Version : YAHOO! TWO trips planned for 2008

Alice28
10-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Now to get crackin' on earning a gazillion SR credits so I can afford to eat more than Saltines on the trip. :rotfl:

We already were doing a big trip with my parents in June for 10 days, 2 bedroom villa at the Boardwalk :sunshine2:

Now mom and I have planned a girls trip for September for 5 nights, probably 6....me, Mom and my DD Molly, who will be 3.5 by then. The 'boys' in our family are going to go 'camp' in Hawaii. I didn't feel like doing the beach for a week with Molly at this age, so we're heading back to Disney! Mom booked up a studio at BWV for Sept 21-26, and we're strongly considering paying OOP for 1 night at Animal Kingdom Lodge concierge for the night of the 20th. :cooldance:

YAHOO!

AND, my mom the online shopper, agreed she would try to remember to click thru my SR account for me for christmas shopping to help me rack up some credits! :heart: Love her!

spring
10-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Awesome! You're going to have a great time - both times!:cooldance:

coastalgirl
10-30-2007, 08:36 PM
So would you mom like to adopt me!! :)

That is great!! I really hope you all have a wonderful time!!!

bs4free
10-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Sound like fun and i hope your mom racks up those credits for you... $$$$

3dog2kidmom
10-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Whoo hoo!!!!! Congrats!! You are lucky to have someone help you rack up credits, too :)

linanglab
10-31-2007, 08:30 AM
To be able to go 2 times in 1 year!!! How fun is that! We usually go every other year....SOOOOO long in between....

I would be almost speechless going twice in a year....well...who am I kidding. Me? Speechless?

Have fun planning! That is half the fun!

Alice28
10-31-2007, 10:57 PM
I know, I am VERY lucky.

My parents bought into BWV this year and started with something like 400 points, and get 240 per year. She already wants to buy 160 more points. :rotfl: And she named me as an 'associate' or something like that on the contract, so DH & I can use it as well with their permission.

It's really exciting to have her and Dad own part of the magic, & that we don't have to pay for the hotel anymore. (such a HUGE chunk of a Disney vacation) :heart: :hugs: I told her that we would try & give her several hundred dollars each year at tax time to help cover the dues.

Mom was here today and we think we won't do AKL concierge, just a regular room. Still sounds lovely!