PDA

View Full Version : Keeps logging me out

jaysbabe
05-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Once I log in and attempt to go anywhere within the SR website, the next screen tells me "You must be a member and logged in to view this page.

Click here to go back ..

I have a static IP address and I have this problem on a daily basis. I have also tried at all different times of the day and night. I have not been able to use the site for over 2 weeks.

Can anyone help me or give me any suggestions. I really miss not making more money for DISNEY!!!

jnorth1007
05-24-2007, 07:55 PM
What browser are you using? I was using AOL and had this problem. I have to completely close out my AOL and open Internet Explorer when I am doing SR so that I don't experience this. HTH!

SunshineGuy
05-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Once I log in and attempt to go anywhere within the SR website, the next screen tells me "You must be a member and logged in to view this page.

Click here to go back ..

I have a static IP address and I have this problem on a daily basis. I have also tried at all different times of the day and night. I have not been able to use the site for over 2 weeks.

Can anyone help me or give me any suggestions. I really miss not making more money for DISNEY!!!
can you PM me your user id or email address? I will look through the log files and see if I can find any reason why this is happening to you.

jaysbabe
05-28-2007, 11:11 AM
I am using internet explorer. I have tried using my wireless and lan connection with no success. I even tried to use Firefox with no luck.

I PM sunshine guy and maybe he can give me some answers.