PDA

View Full Version : What *I'm* using some of my rewards for!!!!!!!!!

3dog2kidmom
11-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I just ordered tickets for the first Pirate & Princess Party of 2008!!!! It will be our first night there and I am so excited. We weren't planning on going to the parks that day -- just having dinner and chilling out. So I guess we'll be going to MK that night!!

The kids don't even know we're going to Disney yet so I can't even share this excitement at home and I had to tell someone. YIPPEE!!!!!

coastalgirl
11-01-2007, 08:23 PM
How exciting for you!!! I would just burst if I had a secret like that! :rotfl: I am not a good secret keeper!

Hedy
11-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Awesome! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

aknight373
11-01-2007, 08:38 PM
wow that is so awsome

bs4free
11-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Thats a great use!

disney_girl
11-01-2007, 08:52 PM
How exciting!! We did the Pirate and Princess Party in February and loved it! I think we actually liked it better than MNSSHP- partly because of the weather and lower crowds in February. DS3 still talks about the Pirate and Princess party! You'll have a great time!!

3dog2kidmom
11-01-2007, 09:04 PM
How exciting!! We did the Pirate and Princess Party in February and loved it! I think we actually liked it better than MNSSHP- partly because of the weather and lower crowds in February. DS3 still talks about the Pirate and Princess party! You'll have a great time!!

We've never been to any of the parties. We were in WDW in January this year but left before the parties started. I loved the low crowds and mild temps. Thanks for any tips you have for this!!!

askomsky
11-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh how fun!!!! Erin would love that! She turns 4 tomorrow, and she's all about pirates! She wants to eat with them in Disney! lol
She was a pirate for halloween and of course we're having a Pirate and Princess party for her on Sat. As a matter of fact I should be finishing up her Pirate ship cake instead of trying to get a survey! lol

You'll have to take tons of pictures!!!!!

Have fun!

3dog2kidmom
11-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Oh how fun!!!! Erin would love that! She turns 4 tomorrow, and she's all about pirates! She wants to eat with them in Disney! lol
She was a pirate for halloween and of course we're having a Pirate and Princess party for her on Sat. As a matter of fact I should be finishing up her Pirate ship cake instead of trying to get a survey! lol

You'll have to take tons of pictures!!!!!

Have fun!

Make sure you take her on POC!! I can't believe your trip is less than 2 weeks away now :sunshine2:

m 'n c
11-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Oh that sounds like so much fun. The P&P party is always during a bad time for me to make it. I think we are doing MNSSHP again next year. I can't wait for that. I love the little extras that WDW does during the parties.

shades99
11-02-2007, 11:41 AM
I just ordered tickets for the first Pirate & Princess Party of 2008!!!! It will be our first night there and I am so excited. We weren't planning on going to the parks that day -- just having dinner and chilling out. So I guess we'll be going to MK that night!!

The kids don't even know we're going to Disney yet so I can't even share this excitement at home and I had to tell someone. YIPPEE!!!!!

Very Cool!! This is a fun event! We did it this year and your post reminded me to buy tickets for next year while they are available at special passholder rates.

FYI: For anybody that has an annual pass, you can buy them for special nights - (login to your passholder thing) for $29.95. I had to call in an order this morning because they haven't set the specially priced offer available for purchase online.