PDA

View Full Version : Feeling rejected...I never qualify for the daily survey!

sunmagic
05-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Well I don't know who or what type of person they are looking for on the Daily Survey. But it's not me.

I click and click and enter my information but I always end up with the "sorry you didn't qualify" message.

Who out there gets credit for these surveys??:confused:

SunshineGirl
05-24-2007, 11:17 PM
It's really strange. I see some people that qualify almost every single day. Then others that have a hard time and hardly ever get in. I haven't quite figured out what the trick is yet. I only try maybe 3 days a week, but I probably get one 2 out of those 3 days. Usually after about 3 tries in a row.

bartleby1
05-24-2007, 11:39 PM
I can usually qualify for a survey if I try enough of them. I am an average SAHM with 3 kids (ages 7, 5, and 2) in my late 30's. I would think that my category would be overloaded, but yet, I usually can qualify for one each day.

I just wish I had found the problem out with my computer and these surveys a long time ago! It always gave me a "your cookies are not enabled" message, even though I had it set to accept all cookies. Turned out, my computer time was set about 12 minutes fast (so I wouldn't be late for everything, lol!) and that was throwing it off! I set my time to the correct time and now the surveys work! I can't tell you the hours I spent trying to find a fix for this:computer: . I can't believe it was something so simple, lol!:rotfl:

DooDahDay
05-24-2007, 11:39 PM
I have very little trouble qualifying for the surveys and I think it is because of my age. I think there are a lot more 30 somethings out there on computers than 60 somethings. I'm assuming that they want a cross section of ages and there isn't as much competition in my group. The geezers that is.:rotfl:

Kycha
05-25-2007, 01:01 AM
I'm a 38 year old DINK(dual income, no kids) and have no problems qualifying for a survey. Sometimes I have to try 3 or 4 times to qualify. But, I would say I manage to qualify 5 out of 7 days each week. I have noticed that I have a harder time qualifying for surveys on the weekend, though.

ETA:Geez, I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

luvdisney00
05-25-2007, 06:12 AM
I usually qualify if I try enough times, but I haven't tried much this month. Last month i did one almost every day. I am 39 married with 3 kids, college grad and work part time.

chocovrdmicears
05-25-2007, 08:27 AM
Do you try different times of the day? I usually try and do the daily surveys in the morning & I have qualified every day for about about a month now. Sometimes it takes me a few times and I have had to try later in the day but I do manage to qualify. :)

PSL1013
05-25-2007, 08:27 AM
I have very little trouble qualifying for the surveys and I think it is because of my age. I think there are a lot more 30 somethings out there on computers than 60 somethings. I'm assuming that they want a cross section of ages and there isn't as much competition in my group. The geezers that is.:rotfl:

I don't usually have too much trouble either and I'm right up there with ya!! :)

RayaniFoxmur
05-25-2007, 09:15 AM
I qualify every day I try... a lot of times I forget. :angel: Sometimes it takes me a few tries to get a survey I qualify for (or like! There's certain ones I won't do because they're too darn long) but I get it eventually :)

saige023
05-25-2007, 09:18 AM
I try and try and have only qualified for one survey so far, so I have been discouraged to try again until the increase. Well I tried two yesterday and two today and did not qualify for any one of them.

mom2dea
05-25-2007, 10:56 AM
I usually get into one every day I just keep trying till I get in there was a few days I tried almost 20 surveys befor I got one .

Sarah

sunmagic
05-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks for all these replies. I never knew that day of the week or time of day may have any affect on getting in. Maybe I will keep trying. Once I hit the 'sorry' message I've been quitting. Didn't know you could keep going.

Hedy
05-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks for all these replies. I never knew that day of the week or time of day may have any affect on getting in. Maybe I will keep trying. Once I hit the 'sorry' message I've been quitting. Didn't know you could keep going.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Is there anyone else in your household who can do the surveys?

speechteachri
05-25-2007, 06:06 PM
I try and try and have only qualified for one survey so far, so I have been discouraged to try again until the increase. Well I tried two yesterday and two today and did not qualify for any one of them.

You may want to try a few more each day before you give up. It usually takes me 4 or 5 attempts to qualify. I have been qualifying a few times a week....but I haven't always gotten credit lately doe to some of the glitches.

I just got finished with one about socks.

Anna
05-25-2007, 07:15 PM
It is not me either. I never qualify! It would be easy points if I did. :(

mollyeilis
05-25-2007, 07:50 PM
I probably get a survey done maybe 2/3 of the time. That's recently, when I found out you could try more than once/day. And I've noticed that more seem to be added as the day goes on, so you can go through "all" of them, and then a few hours later try more and there might be others available.

I did the socks one, too.

For the ones i'm rejected on, I can almost all ways "call it" as to what question is about to disqualify me. Even if I'm alone, I say it out loud, and I'm usually right. Of course, usually it's the SAHM part, or the "I make decisions about _____ with someone else" (rather than on my own) answer.

Arky
05-25-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm going to go try the survey again in a few minutes. Earlier today it said there were no more surveys available for me to try. I had gotten turned down on 7 or 8 and then there were no more for me to try. Maybe there will be some tonight.