PDA

View Full Version : My new goal is....

Alice28
06-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Copying from other posters, but I wanted to share my goal.

I cashed out on JUNE 2 for $250. It is June 18 and I'm already back up to $84 + pends. I can't believe it, and I've been a member here since spring '06. Never has earning money been so easy.

So, my goal is for $1,000 in SR money by end of June 2011. We are doing a 10 day trip to WDW in August 2011. 3 nights will be at Shades of Green. 6 nights at (hopefully) Beach Club Villas. My goal is for SR to pay for my dining plan for my family of 5. I think it's attainable if I can keep chugging along with the surveys and occasionaly purchases. I'm really excited for this! I have often averaged $50-60 a month, sometimes more, throughout my tenure here at SR, but I plan on about doubling that. I can do it!

I was initially hesitant to do the DDP this trip because my kids will be 6, 10 and 13....so that was adult pricing for two of them. I was afraid it would be too expensive. But FREE makes that mighty reasonable, doesn't it? And EASY for this Momma, as I get anxiety pulling my wallet out 3-4 times a day for food while on vacation.

So, watch my ticker GROW GROW GROW!!! :banana:

momof3lovebugs
06-19-2010, 12:49 AM
Hey, I KNOW you can do it!! And I will be right here watching and earning right alongside you!! :banana::banana:

Alice28
06-19-2010, 02:58 AM
Thank you my friend! :hugs:

momof3lovebugs
06-20-2010, 12:55 PM
You bet! You are THE reason I am here! I have given myself grace to not be on the computer every day, especially since the hard weeks we've had..... :( but I will be chuggin' along with you! The sky's the limit here! We are already flyin'!! :cooldance::cooldance:

ShanPooh
06-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Can you qualify for the free dining plan offer that Disney has been having from the middle of August through start of October if you stay at Shades of Green? At least it would cover when you are staying at the Beach Club Villas if you go in mid-August. Then your Sunshine $ could go towards some of your accommodations.

Looking at your earnings so far, I definitely think you can make your goal!!!

We are hoping to go to WDW late summer or early fall of 2011. It would be awesome if we could go during the 40th anniversary of Magic Kingdom, catch MNSSHP, AND get free dining!!!

We'll both be working towards our WDW goal!!!

Have fun and good luck!

Alice28
06-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Can you qualify for the free dining plan offer that Disney has been having from the middle of August through start of October if you stay at Shades of Green? At least it would cover when you are staying at the Beach Club Villas if you go in mid-August. Then your Sunshine $ could go towards some of your accommodations.

Looking at your earnings so far, I definitely think you can make your goal!!!

We are hoping to go to WDW late summer or early fall of 2011. It would be awesome if we could go during the 40th anniversary of Magic Kingdom, catch MNSSHP, AND get free dining!!!

We'll both be working towards our WDW goal!!!

Have fun and good luck!

Unfortunately Disney doesn't lend its offers to Shades of Green. But, the hotel rate is so good that it doesn't matter. The rooms are the size of the rooms at the Poly or Contemporary, and we pay $120 per night. Besides we are big Benihana (DTD Hilton) and Blue Zoo fans- both restaurants not on the DDP, so we'll go there when we're at SOG. The main thing I wish Shades and Disney would partner with is Magical Express- I hate that when we stay at Shades we have to do a taxi/shuttle/rental car.

Alice28
06-23-2010, 01:12 AM
by getting an AMP tonight, that put me over my first $100! :party:

So stoked! Who knows, maybe I can get over a thousand! We shall see. Depends on the shopping I need to do over the next year. :D I can already tell, it's gonna be a Sunshiney Christmas around here. :p