PDA

View Full Version : Toy story 3?

Hedy
06-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Anyone else see it yet? I really liked it; I thought it was better than ts3. I'm leaving it vague to avoid spoilers.

dwkay8
06-19-2010, 10:58 AM
We saw it yesterday...along with a full auditorium! I liked the final ending, but before that I really wasn't sure what was going to happen. I had to keep reminding myself this was a G movie ;)

Now I just wonder what people who have been doing meet n greets with Lots-O think after seeing his character!

iluvamystery89
06-19-2010, 08:54 PM
saw it just a few hours ago and LOVED it! i laughed, i cried, it was just a great movie :) and the theater was PACKED!

momof3lovebugs
06-20-2010, 12:48 PM
We saw it yesterday too and loved it...although ts2 is still my fave. My son said, well, that is not a need to buy, but dh said yes it is!:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
06-20-2010, 04:09 PM
I really loved it, although I think I cried for the last 20 minutes of it! I am not sure how I feel about the ending. I guess bittersweet. As a parent, it kind of broke my heart. But only because I have about 10 boxes of little kid toys in my basement that I won't get rid of still. ;)

Love2Shop
06-20-2010, 06:13 PM
I took my mom and my dd to see it last night and we all really liked it. I did think that it was a bit darker than the first two.

I was thinking the same thing about Lotso after I saw the movie.

mmm611
06-30-2010, 11:22 AM
I've heard a LOT of people say to bring tissues to this movie. I need to get out of my apartment for most of the day the next two days and figured I'd do a movie one of them. I'm thinking TS3 or Shrek, but all the people saying to bring tissues have me wondering.

This isn't going to make me cry like Marley & Me, is it? I definitely cannot handle that while I'm out!

Thanks!

sqromano
06-30-2010, 11:45 AM
I've heard a LOT of people say to bring tissues to this movie. I need to get out of my apartment for most of the day the next two days and figured I'd do a movie one of them. I'm thinking TS3 or Shrek, but all the people saying to bring tissues have me wondering.

This isn't going to make me cry like Marley & Me, is it? I definitely cannot handle that while I'm out!

Thanks!

I took my boys to see it Monday. I cried, but it was not as bad as Marley & Me. I think it is definitely worth seeing TS3, since it kind of wraps everything up if you are a fan of the first two. I think as a mom, it just made me sad for my kids growing and losing some of the little kid-ness that was so sweet.

m 'n c
08-08-2010, 08:54 PM
I finally saw this movie yesterday and I loved it. I definitely wanted to cry at the end. I am definitely glad that I saved some of my childhood toys. I would feel sooo bad if I hadn't after seeing this movie.

3dog2kidmom
08-09-2010, 08:11 AM
I've seen it twice now. Loved it!!