PDA

View Full Version : Surveys & Paid offers not posting?

OregonGirlie
05-24-2007, 11:59 PM
I've run CCleaner, Disk Cleaner, cleared cookies, AdAware and everything else I can think of. Still 2 or 3 surveys in a row have not credited for me this week. I have a lot of higher paid offers not crediting too. I know some are slow credits, but others I'd heard were quick. Is anyone else having this issue, or do I need to: :computer: ?

lrsellars
05-25-2007, 08:54 AM
What level PRIVACY do you have set for your cookies? If it's not low enough, I don't think it always tracks. If you need directions on how to check, let me know.

Kycha
05-25-2007, 10:54 AM
How low would you suggest setting it?? I have mine set at medium and have minor problems with sign ups not crediting.

lrsellars
05-25-2007, 04:03 PM
I have mine set at low. I usually get the credits. If you aren't comfortable with leaving it at low all the time, just change it back after you are off the Sunshine Rewards site. I don't surf the internet on low.

mrsheppo
05-25-2007, 06:27 PM
I have several offers also that have not credited. I usually get paid for the surveys but I'm not getting paid on most of the others.

OregonGirlie
05-26-2007, 01:34 AM
I have it set at the lowest setting on IE. I haven't done any freebies in a few days, but I have a lot of larger pending credits. :( Scholastic, Disney, Veggie Tales, eAuction, CinemaTalent (from the 18th!), etc. I have about $50 or more in pendings.

Maybe these ones take a longer time to credit? I know someone said Veggies takes 4 days or so. I think there were mostly from the 22nd. Probably me being impatient, but none of my other higher paid ones seemed to take as long.

Fiddle faddle.

vtgirlie
05-26-2007, 10:57 AM
I have been having the same problem with some paid offers. I finally did a trouble ticket on it, as well... :)

OregonGirlie
05-26-2007, 08:55 PM
How long do I need to wait before filing a trouble ticket? I have about 7 offers 7-15 credits worth each that are pending.