PDA

View Full Version : landry gift cards

gennygirl40
06-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Can these gift cards be used at Joe's crab shack? Joe's is listed in the description on the gift card on the rewards cashout page but when I went to the landry website, I'm not seeing Joe's Crab Shack listed as one of their website. Maybe I'm just missing it through. I cashed out for one of these gift cards a few weeks ago so I could use it at Joe's and now I'm thinking that maybe it won't be good there. Anyone know?

PSL1013
06-27-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm so sorry but it looks like it is no longer owned by Landry's, hopefully you can use it at another location in your area or on vacation. I hope Tricia or Cindy see's this and removes that restaurant as belonging to Landry's so no one else will make that mistake.

Joe's Crab Shack was owned by Landry's Restaurants, Inc. Joe’s Crab Shack was established in Houston in 1994. Today the brand includes a national chain of 120 restaurants in 28 states featuring a festive, but laid-back atmosphere. Many of the locations are on waterfront property with large patio seating areas, built to resemble an old beachfront property.

On November 17, 2006, Joe's was sold to J.H. Whitney & Company, a privately held company, operating as JCS Holdings, LLC. The sales price was $192 million including the assumption of liabilities of $225 million.

JCS Holdings changed their name to Ignite Restaurant Group in April 2009 and still operate the 113 existing Joe's Crab Shack and 3 Brickhouse Tavern and Tap restaurants. They are still headquartered in Houston.

gennygirl40
06-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks Pam for the reply. None of the Landry restaurants are in my area but I got this because we are going to Myrtle Beach on vacation next month and plan on going to Joe's Crab Shack. It looks like their are some other Landry restaurants in the Myrtle area so hopefully we will still get to use it. I guess that's what I get for not checking the website BEFORE I cashed out!!!

:thanks:again for your help!

PSL1013
06-27-2010, 03:29 PM
You are welcome....hopefully you will be able to use it.

sunshinecindy
06-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks for pointing that out. They constantly seem to be changing which restaurants they own. AT one time they even owned some hotels that you could use the gift card at, but I'm not sure if they still do, if anyone is interested they would need to call them.