PDA

View Full Version : Lanyard safety?

Hedy
11-04-2007, 09:42 PM
For this upcoming trip, I bought a lanyard with a zippie thingy to put tickets, etc, in. Now I'm worried it might not be secure enough-what was your experience?

bs4free
11-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I have always used the fast pass holder its got a gator clip and retracable string with a clear zip lock type pouch! and have used it to hold park passes, id, credit cards, and fast passes never lost it or anything!

I use lanyards for pins and have never lost a lanyard, now pins have fallen off but never the entire lanyard so i think you should be ok with your lanyard for tickets...

jnorth1007
11-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I bought one of the lanyards at MGM with the seperate plastic pouch that clips to the bottom of the lanyard. I held my KTTW and fast passes in it the entire time we were on the trip and never had an issue with things falling out or the clip coming loose. As a matter of fact mine had a key ring too and I put the keys to the car on it. The only issue I had was that the lanyard was very uncomfortable on my neck. I found myself taking the whole thing off and putting it in my baggalini. Still better than everything being loose in the bag.

wdwabby
11-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Heather, I actually used a Vera Bradley zip ID holder for my important stuff - it clipped really easily in my Baggalini, VB wristlet or VB bag I used each day, kept things at easy access, but could be tucked safely away instead of being on my neck and I liked the security of a true zipper top instead of a plastic slider. And out of the 3 of us, I always had my cards in and out the fastest, so it was really efficient.

PrincessFiona
11-09-2007, 11:56 AM
I have found the ones we bought at Disney pull apart at the sides if you pull too hard.

I use the waterproof pouch that came with our Hydropack. It has a heavy duty zip close and thick plastic.

The lanyards do get heavy if you have pins on them and wear them all day. I also put our in the bag after a few hours.