PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Thankful For....

Blessing and Miracle
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM
It's that time of the year that we reflect and give special thanks. I thought it would be nice for us to start a thread and let others know what we are thankful for.

Blessing and Miracle
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
I truly beleive that Thanksgiving is everday! However, during this time of the year, I refect on those extra special blessings.

I'm thankful for God being present in my life, for without Him there is no telling where I would be. I'm thankful for such a wonderful and loving family.
I'm also thankful that my cancer has not gotten worse and I've been blessed not to be hospitalized this year. Not to mention I still have a head full of hair:) I'm thankful that all of my children (6), and my dear, wonderful husband, is doing exceptionally well, healthy and very loving!

bs4free
11-05-2007, 09:42 PM
I am very thankful that i found SR this year it has helped me earn extra $$ for Disney, got me thinking more about DVC and Cruises. and all the FUN! The community and the bonds formed on SR are some thing i have truly enjoy! and am very thankful to have found!

arob414
11-05-2007, 10:07 PM
I am also thankful for God being present in my life. And, I thank Him everyday for my beautiful daughters. :love: They are my life. I am also thankful to have a mom who helps me so much so with my girls. She is a very big part of our lives. But, she doesn't like going to WDW, so then I am thankful that she takes care of my cats and dog while we are gone. That saves me I don't know how many mickey bars in boarding costs. :rotfl:

linanglab
11-06-2007, 06:59 AM
So many things to be thankful for....

God is definitely #1. I am also thankful for my DH and my wonderful children. Also thankful that DH has a decent job that I can stay home and not have to worry about sitters.

I guess I could go on and on....but those are the biggies for me.