PDA

View Full Version : Netflix Trouble Ticket

Nichole
11-07-2007, 09:52 AM
How do I fill out a Netflix trouble ticket? The offer has said pending for over 3months. I joined in Begining of August and am well into my membership.
Thanks,
Nichole

jnorth1007
11-07-2007, 10:02 AM
You would go to the Member Zone, News and Links, scroll to the bottom and click on Trouble Tickets, Click Here to open new Trouble Ticket, Drop down menu to request credit, credit type paid offer, drop down menu for credit to Netflix, then just fill in the info that is requested and copy and paste the email confirmation into the big box and also the email confirmation header info into the same box. HTH!

Nichole
11-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Of course I don't have the email confirmation. But I have comfirmations when they send movies on my email and netflix says pending on my account. What do I do? Thanks.

jnorth1007
11-07-2007, 10:48 AM
If you don't have the email confirmation then Tricia and Cindy can't even submit the trouble ticket. Netflix will automatically reject and not even look at trouble tickets without email confirmations.

It is SO important that everyone is keeping a copy of email confirmations for ALL paid offers and shopping purchases. I keep them in a folder on my email on AOL that way if something happens to my computer I still can access the emails from any computer. I labled the email Sunshine and anytime I read an email having to do with SR I just save to that folder and then delete the original.

Im sorry I don't have a better answer for you but they are very strict about confirmation emails because they are our proof not only that you joined but through the header it is proof that they sent you the email. :sunshine:

Kycha
11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
I honestly don't think Netflix sends e-mail confirmations. I just did this offer 3 weeks ago and never received an e-mail confirmation.

Nichole
11-07-2007, 01:00 PM
I did join through here and I absolutely hate Netflix and have been a member for 3 months. I don't think they sent me and email as you set it up through the website. Thanks .

jnorth1007
11-07-2007, 03:18 PM
I would go ahead and submit the TT without the confirmation email and write a note to Tricia letting her know that you never received one. Im pretty sure there won't be anything she can do but Im also sure she will look into it and let you know if anything can be done.