PDA

View Full Version : I'm so bored............

aknight373
11-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Ugggghhhhhhhhhh

SunshineGirl
11-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Do you like to resolve trouble tickets? LOL! That's what I am in the middle of. Which is something akin to receiving 70 audit letters from the IRS in a row. First you think you did something wrong. Then you wonder if someone else did something wrong. After wading through numbers and reports, you want to bury your head under your keyboard. :computer:

aknight373
11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
wow that's no fun either... i should be cleaning haha but i dont want to do that either haha

mjjmbnmm
11-08-2007, 03:31 PM
I should be cleaning too, but I'm having 4 girls along with my 2 sleeping over tomorrow night, so what's the point.

bbangel
11-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Do you like to resolve trouble tickets? LOL! That's what I am in the middle of. Which is something akin to receiving 70 audit letters from the IRS in a row. First you think you did something wrong. Then you wonder if someone else did something wrong. After wading through numbers and reports, you want to bury your head under your keyboard. :computer:

Okay that totally put my day in perspective!

As for being bored, try learning something new. Take up knitting, or an instrument or a new language. If you can't start right away you can research on the internet and then find ways you can get credit back from SR for whatever you need to buy to learn your new skill.

Or try to get a personal best playing Frogger!

bs4free
11-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Ok Tricia, Here is some :redwine: for you infact have another :redwine: and some :sunshine: too!

ligrumpygirl
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
If anybody is bored...I have a long list of things that need to get done! Just ask and I will share!