View Full Version : Beach Camera?

mollyeilis
11-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Any chance of adding them?

http://www.beachcamera.com

Thanks for considering!

SunshineGirl
11-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Have you seen them on any other rewards sites? I'm not seeing a program for them. :(

mollyeilis
11-09-2007, 04:17 PM
I don't through other sites, you silly! OK maybe for REI but that's it. :)

I don't know how to check a site for a program, so I just ask and hope you can figure it out. :)

If they don't, oh well! Thank you for looking!

Chelley00
11-09-2007, 07:32 PM
If you can get them, I would use them too. I will be getting an insurance settlement any day to replace a stolen camera, and that's where I bought the first camera from.

mollyeilis
11-09-2007, 08:58 PM
I recently flat out LOST my camera. And I can't even find my film camera. I haven't been without a camera since I was 16!!!

At this point it's either order from Beach through Amazon (they are a "merchant") for the same price and perhaps add to SR's prize pot (but not get credits myself), or hope we can get Beach and order through them to help me and SR out. ;)

m 'n c
11-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I don't through other sites, you silly! OK maybe for REI but that's it. :)

I don't know how to check a site for a program, so I just ask and hope you can figure it out. :)

If they don't, oh well! Thank you for looking!

Molly the way I check is to look a the bottom of a shopping page where it has the contact us, locations, etc links and see if it says Affiliates or if they have a search feature I'll put in affiliates and see if anything pops up.