PDA

View Full Version : Main Street Electrical Parade

shmily1
07-30-2010, 06:24 AM
I was so happy when I read that the MSEP will be continuing and not be take away when the Summer Nightastic ends! I will miss Spectromagic, but it's good to see the old one that I remember there too!

disney_girl
07-30-2010, 08:08 AM
I'm excited that we'll get to see it in October. I loved seeing this one when we went to Disneyland! The music makes me :)

PSL1013
07-30-2010, 08:10 AM
My favorite of all the parades and I'm excited too to be able to see it again in October. ♥

momof3lovebugs
07-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Aw, where did you read this? Bummer! As a lifelong CA resident, while I love the msep, I have seen it more than most people and was looking forward to something new in Oct when we come to wdw for the first time as a family. I am a little disappointed.

~Kathie
07-30-2010, 01:38 PM
Aw, where did you read this? Bummer! As a lifelong CA resident, while I love the msep, I have seen it more than most people and was looking forward to something new in Oct when we come to wdw for the first time as a family. I am a little disappointed.

Allearsnet had a blurb about it but you can probably find info from Disney doing a google search.

The nice thing about WDW is there are other parades at other parks during the day and Fantasmic at HS and Illuminations at Epcot. Lots of options. For me who grew up with the MSEP, I'm thrilled. I saw the scaled down version at CA years ago and it just wasn't the same as seeing it coming down Main Street.

Love2Shop
07-31-2010, 10:59 AM
I am really excited that MSEP is staying too. We love it!:D

ShanPooh
08-01-2010, 11:40 PM
We're hoping it stays through the 40th anniversary celebration :clap:

shmily1
08-02-2010, 06:14 AM

It was on a Disney parks facebook. I just love having the updates show up on my facebook page!!:D