PDA

View Full Version : Stocking stuffer type things for an adult going to WDW?

Hedy
11-12-2007, 05:21 PM
My mom's accompanying me on part of my WDW trip next month, and as St. Nicholas day comes right before our trip, I'm looking for stuff to get her shoes (think stocking stuffers) for either her WDW trip or her treks to Naples and Key West. I'd thought of a poncho, but she already bought one. I got a personalized pin for her through Disney Shopping.
Any other ideas?

m 'n c
11-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Pins for trading? Disney Dollars? Hidden Mickey book?

cglaura
11-12-2007, 07:03 PM
I've been collecting things to give to my family for our trip also...this is what I have so far:

Lip balm
Sunblock
Travel tissue pack
Gum/mints
Disney gift card & Disney Dollars
Disney ankle socks w/ mickey on the back...like where the pom-pom would be...I found these a Big Lots for $1.49!
Box of Crystal Light packets or similar to add to water bottles
Travel size shampoos, lotion, hand sanitizers, etc.

Glow sticks, bracelets (not sure if your mom would want these? My mom is a kid at heart though and I know if DD & DN have them, she'd want them too, so I bought buches at Dollar Tree and on Halloween clearance. 15 cents each at KMart and WalMart right now.)

Hedy
11-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks! :sunshine2:

LuvMyBoys
11-13-2007, 10:32 AM
The little packets of Crystal Light/Weyer's/Kool Aid were THE hit of our last trip!!!:sunshine:

The boys were absolutely crazy about them and it made things so much easier for me as they actually drank the bottled water then without complaining about it!! :)

How about a nice Disney pen and a book of Disney word finds or crosswords? Or Disney mints?

bbangel
11-15-2007, 02:09 PM
travel size pain medications
bandaids and other first aid stuff in small sizes
travel toothbrush and paste
book of puzzles to do on the plane