PDA

View Full Version : Another disney gift card question...

aknight373
11-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Do all the ones Sunshine has just have mickey one them ? Or are there others? just wondering... I promise im not asking for a certain one to be sent, I was just wondering!!!!

disney_girl
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
They all have :mickey: ! :)

aknight373
11-13-2007, 10:21 PM
haha i knew that... lol just kidding...

even the ones you buy from the disney store only have mickey on them ?

bs4free
11-13-2007, 10:25 PM
I have gotten 2 different kinds from SR one is the mickey head glossy card and the other is a Mickey head whre part of the ear is out side the card and it is kind of holographic

you can kinda of see the difference in this photo
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/bk89090/IMG_32111.jpg

disney_girl
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Yep- even the ones from the Disney Store are all Mickey. They have the 2 styles that Bryan posted- can't remember which the Disney Store has. The Disney Dollars are the only thing that has different characters on the different denominations. :)

mjjmbnmm
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
I don't know if you still can, but I ordered 2 POTC gift cards from the DL website a few months back.

aknight373
11-13-2007, 10:56 PM
wow thanks guys...

m 'n c
11-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Actually Disneyland.com has about 10 different designs. I don't think Tricia can buy in bulk from them thus the standard Mickey that can be found at disneyshopping.com, disney store, and WDW.

But the Disneyland ones can be used at WDW so pick a design and order one. I had saved up some pinecone survey credits and a few other credits here and there and used that to buy some disneyland ones for my scrapbook next year.

disney_girl
11-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Wow- I had no idea DL offered those other cards! Now I'm a little jealous :rotfl: ! Well, I may have to order a few of those some day!

cglaura
11-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Oooh, I just checked, they have Christmas themed gift cards!

Thanks for pointing this out, I had no idea!

Does anyone know if their ship time of 10 days is accurate? That would have them delivered by Nov. 24th, I leave Dec. 4th.

For those who have it (I don't), you can pay w/ a Disney Visa Rewards Card. That may be common knowledge for the card holders, but thought I'd pass along the info. :)

m 'n c
11-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Oooh, I just checked, they have Christmas themed gift cards!

Thanks for pointing this out, I had no idea!

Does anyone know if their ship time of 10 days is accurate? That would have them delivered by Nov. 24th, I leave Dec. 4th.

For those who have it (I don't), you can pay w/ a Disney Visa Rewards Card. That may be common knowledge for the card holders, but thought I'd pass along the info. :)
They shipped them 2nd day air for me via ups. It took a few days for them to process so that might be why they are saying 10 days. I need to check out the holiday ones for stocking stuffers. Thanks for the heads up.

cglaura
11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
They shipped them 2nd day air for me via ups. It took a few days for them to process so that might be why they are saying 10 days. I need to check out the holiday ones for stocking stuffers. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks Catherine, UPS I can count on around here, USPS, not so much!