PDA

View Full Version : Attn Tricia...survey suggestion...

speechteachri
05-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi Tricia. I posted this on the rewards board at the DISboards as well but I wanted to make sure you saw it. I know there have been many survey issues lately, and I know we use these boards to vent and complain about things and that you have to deal with all that. This is my suggestion:

"I wonder if it would make sense to have a separate thread where members could post about SPECIFIC surveys where problems like those listed above keep happening. Then it would prevent others from taking those particular surveys that are causing problems. It might also give you a head's up on specific surveys causing trouble, or specific survey company's survey creating a problem, in order to report back to the survey company. Just a thought."
from my post at the DISboards

Just wondering if something like this might help us all keep track of specific surveys that are causing problems, so so many of us are not falling into the same trap. I know it wouldn't solve the problem totally, but it might give you better info to give back to the company.

Just a thought.

Have a Sunshiney day!:sunshine2:

LuvMyBoys
05-26-2007, 12:39 PM
The "Daily Surveys" thread at the top of this page does have posts about specific surveys that are duds.

I have had to post at least 4 of them :(
I seem to attract the problem surveys :rotfl: Last night I had one that wanted me to take an hour long survey! For 75 cents? :confused: Yeah, right!

jnorth1007
05-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Just wanted to point out that there is a sticky at the top of these threads where you can make complaints about particular surveys and Tricia checks those so she can inform the survey people. HTH!

ETA: Oops we must have been typing at the same time and you are quicker than I am LOL

speechteachri
05-26-2007, 12:57 PM
OK, sorry, I didn't know that was already taken care of with a sticky at the top. I'll start checking from now on before I do any surveys!

Thanks for the head's up!!

:)