PDA

View Full Version : YOMD Post Cards

PrincessFiona
11-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I had my post cards printed with the addy to the Dream team and now I see it says hand write.

I had written my information but had the send to printed.

For the 2008 YOMD post cards do I have to hand write the address also? I want to order using Vista and get the credits from SR and also my post cards for the new YOMD.

Mom2aPrincess
11-17-2007, 11:50 AM
That's a great idea. I think i'll go find the "official" rules and see what I think! I'll post back my interpretation...not that it means much....:rotfl:

Mom2aPrincess
11-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Ok...Here's the exact wording of the rule from
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=YOMDGiveAwayRules08Page&bhcp=1

Also, starting on December 19, 2007, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by hand-writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a piece of paper or postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: P.O. Box 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126, USA or if a legal resident of the UK: 2008 Disney Dreams Giveaway,483 Green Lanes, Suite 200, London N13 4BS, England. Limit one mail-in entry per person per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked on or between December 19, 2007 and December 31, 2008 and received by January 14, 2009 or they will be void.

Notice this:
hand-writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth

So I would say this is the only thing that has to be handwritten.....But this is just my opinion....

PrincessFiona
11-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks so much, I want to order new cards from Vista but on the back would like to have the addy printed to send them in.

Mom2aPrincess
11-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks so much, I want to order new cards from Vista but on the back would like to have the addy printed to send them in.

I think I'm going to see if I can order them with Disney's Info on the front and then I'll handwrite my info on the back. I haven't gone to see if that's an option yet though...

Pooh's Pal
11-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Can anyone post the address to send in the YOMD postcards?
I understand if you do not want to (losing your chances to win!) but even if you could point me in the right direction to retreive it??

Thanks!

Mom2aPrincess
11-20-2007, 01:42 AM
P.O. Box 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126

PrincessFiona
11-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Can anyone post the address to send in the YOMD postcards?
I understand if you do not want to (losing your chances to win!) but even if you could point me in the right direction to retreive it??

Thanks!

You should enter and don't even think we don't want you win. I want to everyone to win and everyone to enter. The more the merrier:hugs:

OhMari
11-20-2007, 08:10 PM
I've been sending post cards in. I won 3 times. 3 Mickey Ears, and 3 laynards with 2 pins.

I gave a laynard with 2 pins, to someone on the DIS, when we had a bet going. The day, I mailed them, I won another set.

My dream is the DVC. I am dreaming that someone will not be at the specific place at a certain time, and they will have to give the DVC to a postcard entry.