PDA

View Full Version : My Download Center offer

The Cheshire Cat
05-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Has anybody done this offer for $15?

How much is the subscription fee? It isn't mentioned in the terms and conditions and they want you to register for the information.

jnorth1007
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
I didn't quite understand this one either but there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. I know I read that. I couldn't quite figure out what the rest was. I saw that there were two options you could choose from. I didn't find how you can cancel and what the terms were for cancellation and what the actual out of pocket to try it were. If anyone has any info it would be great. Sorry I couldn't give you more info.

ETA: Ok I read over this one again and it seems that it is a 49.95 one time fee for the cheaper option. It looks like after that there is an unlimited number of downloads. However I did get this from their site:

All Sales are final. The Satellite TV for PC service commences immediately when you begin to download the software from our website and you will not have a right to cancel your contract once the service commences.

I am not sure what that means except that you pay the one time fee and are unable to cancel after that. You can't get a refund and you cant cancel if you don't like it.

The Cheshire Cat
05-26-2007, 08:04 PM
I didn't quite understand this one either but there are NO REFUNDS for any reason. I know I read that. I couldn't quite figure out what the rest was. I saw that there were two options you could choose from. I didn't find how you can cancel and what the terms were for cancellation and what the actual out of pocket to try it were. If anyone has any info it would be great. Sorry I couldn't give you more info.

ETA: Ok I read over this one again and it seems that it is a 49.95 one time fee for the cheaper option. It looks like after that there is an unlimited number of downloads. However I did get this from their site:

All Sales are final. The Satellite TV for PC service commences immediately when you begin to download the software from our website and you will not have a right to cancel your contract once the service commences.

I am not sure what that means except that you pay the one time fee and are unable to cancel after that. You can't get a refund and you cant cancel if you don't like it.

Thank you very very much!

jnorth1007
05-26-2007, 08:06 PM
You are so welcome!