PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster trial Offer Question

JeffMcCain
05-26-2007, 06:15 PM
I have been a member of Blockbuster online for almost 1 year now. I'm new to the Forums but have been using the rewards site for a little over 1 year. My question is this. can I still do the trial if I'm already a member of Blockbuster online? Do I need to cancel my current subscription and then sign up with the trial. I like the service. Just knowing I could get $25 for something I like anyways is driving me nuts.

jnorth1007
05-26-2007, 07:55 PM
This offer is for new members only. I used to be a member of Blockbuster but cancelled months ago and when I tried to sign back up recently and use the rewards site to do it I couldn't get credit because I had already been a member. It checks the email address, physical address, name and phone number and I even think it says credit card and if any of them match a former members then you can't get credit. I wish we could have because I didn't even try the service the first time. I signed up as part of something else without realizing it and then cancelled the first day before I ever even received any DVD's. But I do like the service I have now even though I didn't get the rewards for it. HTH!

JeffMcCain
05-27-2007, 10:23 AM
I thought that was the case with this and others here. Thank you for the reply.