PDA

View Full Version : hotel booking?

aknight373
11-15-2007, 06:28 PM
Can you book with your gift cards from here ? Or do you just use your credit card?

m 'n c
11-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Like the disney hotels on waltdisneyworld.com?? I did a CC last year but this year I'll be doing a combo of GCs from here and my CC.

bbangel
11-15-2007, 07:40 PM
The Disney hotels all take gift cards now. On the phone you are limited to two per transaction. You can pay at the desk with however many it takes, just be prepared for it to take a bit of time!

cglaura
11-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Yep, that's what I did this year. I made the ressie w/ one, then as I cashed out I'd call and apply to the balance, I never gave them a cc# at all. I love getting there and not owing anything. My goal next year is to be able to pay for the room and two parkhoppers!

aknight373
11-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Yep, that's what I did this year. I made the ressie w/ one, then as I cashed out I'd call and apply to the balance, I never gave them a cc# at all. I love getting there and not owing anything. My goal next year is to be able to pay for the room and two parkhoppers!

so i can call them and make the ressie with just the gift card no cc at all ?

cglaura
11-15-2007, 10:26 PM

That's what I did. It was a room only reservation...is that what you are making? I'm not sure how it works w/ packages.

I did this in July 2007, so unless their policy has changed since then it should work just fine.

m 'n c
11-15-2007, 10:40 PM

I'm pretty sure you can book and pay online with gc's as well.

Magical JenK
11-16-2007, 12:21 AM
I booked my trip through a AAA TA & was able to make payments towards the package w/multiple GCs. I didn't have any GCs for the deposit, but I'm sure it would have been fun!

Isn't it great!!??

3dog2kidmom
11-18-2007, 11:33 AM
I booked my trip through a AAA TA & was able to make payments towards the package w/multiple GCs. I didn't have any GCs for the deposit, but I'm sure it would have been fun!

Isn't it great!!??

Yep, that's what I did with my AAA TA. I haven't paid anything BUT gift cards yet.

arob414
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
I booked a package, online thru Disney, and used my gift cards and Disney Rewards. I loved it, I have paid nearly $1000 of our next trip with "pretend" money. It feels like pretend because it didn't come out of my paycheck.:sunshine: