PDA

View Full Version : YEAH!!! Disney Dollars are BACK!!!

mum4jenn
11-16-2007, 04:05 PM
I just cashed out for $30 in Disney Dollars and $30 in Wendys cards. We will use the Wendys cards on the drive down and back in December(already got one at last cash out) and the disney dollars along with the $250 in gift cards(from the last big cash out) for maybe the carts and such that do not take the gift cards.

I am just so proud of what I have earned since around May.
$250-Disney Gift cards
$30-Disney Dollars
$40-Wendys gift cards

Also I have earned $125 cash (from another site)
$10 Target card for trying out a product
Dd has earned about $60 from a childrens survey site

Disney here we come!!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

cglaura
11-16-2007, 04:14 PM
That's fantastic! Good job!

Can you pm me with the link to what site your dd uses? Ra wants to do one but I can't seem to find any that actually makes anything decent.

Thanks! And if your dd gets something for referrals that's fine w/ me, send the info along!

beanjean
11-16-2007, 04:19 PM
I would be interested in the children's site also, if you don't mind. If not, that is okay too.

DisneyMa
11-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Count me in to the other site your DD uses. Any extra cash for DL trips is always a help!!:D

sunshinecindy
11-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Unfortunately they are back....but please don't rush out and cash out for a ton of them, because then no one else will get them and we will have to pull that reward again. They are very hard for us to get, so cash out sparingly for them. And remember, if they are lost in the mail, there is nothing we can do about that, you will just be out that money.

mum4jenn
11-16-2007, 05:30 PM
OK ladies...check your PMs!!

bs4free
11-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Unfortunately they are back....but please don't rush out and cash out for a ton of them, because then no one else will get them and we will have to pull that reward again. They are very hard for us to get, so cash out sparingly for them. And remember, if they are lost in the mail, there is nothing we can do about that, you will just be out that money.
Cindy are they always hard to get or just harder to get this time of year....

sunshinecindy
11-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Cindy are they always hard to get or just harder to get this time of year....

Its getting harder. I think Disney will eventually do away with them after the conversation I had with them today. They aren't really wanting to sell them, they'd rather just have the gift cards. I'd say within a year or two they will be gone.

mum4jenn
11-16-2007, 10:48 PM
That is a shame. Those Disney Dollars have bailed me out with the Tooth Fairy many times!!!

bs4free
11-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Its getting harder. I think Disney will eventually do away with them after the conversation I had with them today. They aren't really wanting to sell them, they'd rather just have the gift cards. I'd say within a year or two they will be gone.
Yeah! I like the Disney Dollars as Cheap Art! I have a few different $1 Disney dollars They look too nice to spend! I am surprised that they still are doing Disney Dollars as just about every company that had gift dollars are al moved over to gift cards!... But they are nice to have, I hope disney has printed alot during their last run and will have them for years to come!!!

3dog2kidmom
11-17-2007, 07:58 PM
That is a shame. Those Disney Dollars have bailed me out with the Tooth Fairy many times!!!

Off topic, but our tooth fairy brings those gold dollars. The kids really seem to like them :)

sunshinecindy
11-17-2007, 08:04 PM
The lady at the Disney store told me tonight that she thought Disney was going to do away with them too. The lady at Disney told me the same thing on the phone the other day. Boy, that would make my life easier. :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
11-17-2007, 08:44 PM
I hope our tooth fairy can stock up in time!!