PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd share my haul!

cglaura
11-17-2007, 03:20 PM
I've been picking up things here and there over the year to give to my family before the trip. I plan to put them in Christmas gift bags. I've just been sticking them in the closet, so today I thought I'd lay it all out to see what I had...I'm pretty happy with it!

For dd15 and her cousin/bff dn14:
Mickey hats
Autograph books/pens
Glow stuff
Mickey ponchos
Mickey Christmas socks
Battery operated light up personal fans
Mini Crayola dry erase board kit (for tic tac toe / hangman while waiting in lines)
Disney pens/pencils (for travel time - they are both artists)
Disney straws (not sure they will get too much use but they were $0.25!!)
Camera (they each got one from Mom-Mom...my mom as an early Christmas gift...the other one is wrapped to give to dn14)

For my mom (Mom-Mom)
Mickey hat
Mickey Chistmas socks
Lightning McQueen key chain (we might have to share this...he's my fave!)
Christmas Minnie & Mickey key chain
Blue crystal Mickey earrings and necklace
Disney lip balm
Lands End mini wallet w/ lanyard type thing.

The stuff in the bottom right of pic is all the freebie shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, etc I've received in the mail this year.

Most of the other stuff was found at Big Lots and Dollar Tree, the bigger things I used SR shopping for!! (Camera - Dell; Hats - Disney Shopping; Lands End Wallet; eBay - key chains, jewlery, ponchos).

Oh yes, and notice the gift cards!!!! The 4 grey colored cards are the MVMCP tickets. The Landry's I won in a forum game!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb299/disavhelpu/stuff.jpg

Hedy
11-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Wow, impressive.
I got some of that glow stuff at Dollar Tree today. :)

cglaura
11-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Wow, impressive.
I got some of that glow stuff at Dollar Tree today. :)

Thanks!! Aside from the big things (cameras and hats), I only spent $35!! But the hats were a great bargain I think, $11 each!

bs4free
11-17-2007, 04:13 PM
WOW! thanks for the photo I think you have everything you would need...

jl8595
11-17-2007, 09:22 PM
What a riot - look at all that fun stuff!!! I hope you have a fantastic trip!!!! I love planning and accumulating...it's almost as much fun as the trip itself!!

:minnie: :mickey:

Mom2aPrincess
11-17-2007, 11:33 PM
We seem much alike...I have small boxes of disney stuff stashed all over my bedroom and can't wait to get it out at the end of the week/early next week and start packing it!