PDA

View Full Version : Elf yourself

DisneyMa
11-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Has anyone else played with the elf yourself on Office Max? My kids and I have been having the best time putting the dog in the pictures or funny pictures of daddy sleeping! If you have a minute, check it out. It might give you the giggles:rotfl:

www.elfyourself.com

bs4free
11-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Thank you i Had an Elfin Good Time LOL!!!

DisneyMa
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Glad you liked it Bryan. I want to see you as an Elf!! I bet you'd make a cutie elf!

ItsmeSunnyV
11-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Thank You DisneyMa, I had a lot of fun with this!!!:rotfl: I've been putting everyone's faces on it, and emailing it to them. lol. :D And my kid's thought it was Hilarious that Mine, DH's, My DS, AND DD's faces were all on elves bodies LOL They couldn't stop laughing.

jakeandsophiesmom
11-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Thank you!! This was hilarious. I emailed to my family and got phone calls about it all day yesterday. My SIL has even requested a live performance at Christmas! Told her she had to bribe me with some drink before I did that kind of dancing!!:rotfl:

DisneyMa
11-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Too funny! I'm glad you all liked it!!:D The kiddos and I had the most fun the other night putting the cats and dog on the elves bodies, adding pictures of daddy sleeping on the elves, etc. I'm thinking I am going to use them as my e-christmas cards!!:D