PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to the Pirate & Princess Party?

3dog2kidmom
11-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Our tickets came in the mail last week -- we're going on January 21. I can't wait!! We've never been to one of these parties before. :banana:

disney_girl
11-18-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm jealous!!! We usually go in February and we went to the party this year. We loved it!! With lower crowds and nicer weather, we enjoyed it more than MNSSHP! Have a GREAT time!!!

nicholfamily5
01-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Oh man you are going to LOVE IT!

The park was practically empty, every single ride was a walk on, and the parade and fireworks are awesome!!!!!

When we went in August we did Epcot in the morning and had 4 pm ressies at LTT before the party. It was great because we got our bracelets before the dinner, and while we were eating the park was clearing out. We had a nice break and were ready to go!

Our first ride was BTMR and it was empty! at the end I asked if we could stay on and all we did was show our bracelet and we rode again! So freaking fun.
Like I said the parade was phenomonal, definately do not miss it. You get to see tinkerbell! I've never seen here around the park before.

Also, I don't know what ages you have going, but the different areas have themes you might be more interested in. If you have little girls, definately head over to fantasy land to see Ariel, the line gets long fast. And don't forget to see Mickey and donald in tomorrow land! That line is long too, but worth it!
hmmm....there is so much to tell, but no matter what you do you will have a blast. That was the last night of our trip and by far the best. It goes by so fast though!

Of and make sure you grab an extra park map, they are different for that night and make a great souviner for a scrapbook.
If you have any questions please ask. there is so much to do! Just make sure you eat dinner early cause you won't want to miss a minute!

mjjmbnmm
01-07-2008, 02:10 PM
We went last Feb. and it was great, there was no wait for rides and by the end of the night they had so much candy left, they were taking big handfuls and just handing it to everyone. My daughter (9) at the time now 10, meet Captian Jack :love: , it was the funniest thing, the whole time in line she kept saying I'm so nervous, I don't know what to say, it's a good thing she didn't have to wait to long, she could not control her excitement. Did I metion she :heart: 's him. My husband is actually tryng to talk me into going down for a 4 day weekend in Feb to do it again, it's tempting but I'm not sure, we were just there in Dec. and are going on the cruise in Oct.

dawgsgirl
01-07-2008, 07:37 PM
We might go 1-29-08. It's just me and mom--50's and 70's--and we can't decide if it would be worth the extra money or not. Also want to wait to see how the weather is around that time. We would be mostly going for the atmoshphere and the fireworks. We do :heart: the Magic Kingdom at night!

sally16b
01-11-2008, 06:38 AM
our Grand Gathering party of 13 will be there on Jan 21!!!:cooldance:

I hope it's as much fun as the MNSSHP party we attended in 2006!

nolacindy
01-11-2008, 09:30 AM
I'm still thinking about it, its just DH and I. It looks like fun, just not sure if I want to part with the extra money.