PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo and OMG!!

jakeandsophiesmom
11-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Woo Hoo! I just got off the phone with Disney and postponed my Christmas trip this December and reserved for next Dec. We downgraded resort but added extra days. Still going to MVMCP this year for the night, but I am so glad to have a ressie set for next year!!:banana: I do hate to lose my Candlelight with Gary Sinise, but maybe he'll be there next year too!! Now my OMG moment -- before calling I had to find my Disney paperwork which had all my info with it and my GC that I have earned. Somehow in the midst of moving, I could not find it!:eek: What do you tell a husband who tells you to calm down when you have lost this?!? After much freaking out I found them safely in the spot I put them so I would remember where they were! Me thinks I am losing my mind!:rotfl:

m 'n c
11-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Congrats on the 2008 reservation and that you were able to find all the information you needed.

bs4free
11-18-2007, 05:43 PM
WOOT Glad its starting to work out and you have a trip for 08 set! WOOT!

jl8595
11-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Think of all the SR credits you'll have accumulated by 2008!! You'll have a HUGE-O pile of Disney gift cards by then!! :cooldance:

Congrats on the rebooking!!!

jakeandsophiesmom
11-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Think of all the SR credits you'll have accumulated by 2008!! You'll have a HUGE-O pile of Disney gift cards by then!! :cooldance:

Congrats on the rebooking!!!

Yeah maybe I'll have enough to buy Gary Sinise and get some cash back!!:rotfl:

tommygirl79
11-28-2007, 09:59 AM
Congrats on getting things worked out! Sorry about missing out on Gary - that would have been great! However, sounds like next year is going to be great! I just emailed my AAA agent about next December for our whole family (parents, brother and SIL and kids, and us). Just think of how much we need to SR now!!!!!!!!

Congrats on everything that has happened in the last month with your family - it truly sounds like things are on the up and up!!! :cooldance:

missangie
11-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Way to go! Congrats on getting your trip rescheduled. I know the terror when you think you have lost something really important. How long did it take for your heart to return to its normal rhythm? LOL!! Have fun this year at MVMCP!

jakeandsophiesmom
11-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Congrats on getting things worked out! Sorry about missing out on Gary - that would have been great! However, sounds like next year is going to be great! I just emailed my AAA agent about next December for our whole family (parents, brother and SIL and kids, and us). Just think of how much we need to SR now!!!!!!!!

Congrats on everything that has happened in the last month with your family - it truly sounds like things are on the up and up!!! :cooldance:

Thanks!! When are you thinking about going in December? We'll be there 18-26. It'd be fun to meet some SR friends while there!

Way to go! Congrats on getting your trip rescheduled. I know the terror when you think you have lost something really important. How long did it take for your heart to return to its normal rhythm? LOL!! Have fun this year at MVMCP!

My heart returned to normal after the shot my DH poured me!!:rotfl:

missangie
11-28-2007, 02:24 PM
You make me laugh! I hope after your shot you were able to laugh too!! :)

jakeandsophiesmom
11-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I think I laughed after I stopped choking! Thanks for the compliment, glad I gave you a laugh, the next one will cost ya some credits though!! And I so hope I am able to get down to meet you and Tricia next year. I can see it now --after a few 'ritas or cosmos we'll all be doing what my sil calls the pee pee dance!:rotfl:

tommygirl79
11-28-2007, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=jakeandsophiesmom;81417]Thanks!! When are you thinking about going in December? We'll be there 18-26. It'd be fun to meet some SR friends while there!

Oh, bummer!!! We'll be getting there on the 27th and staying through New Year's. My brother and his wife are going to spend Christmas Day with her family before we leave on the 26th to drive down.

We'll just miss each other! I too would love to meet a fellow SR friend. Of course, Tricia and I live about 10 miles away from each other and we still haven't gotten together for lunch.

jakeandsophiesmom
11-28-2007, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=jakeandsophiesmom;81417]Thanks!! When are you thinking about going in December? We'll be there 18-26. It'd be fun to meet some SR friends while there!

Oh, bummer!!! We'll be getting there on the 27th and staying through New Year's. My brother and his wife are going to spend Christmas Day with her family before we leave on the 26th to drive down.

We'll just miss each other! I too would love to meet a fellow SR friend. Of course, Tricia and I live about 10 miles away from each other and we still haven't gotten together for lunch.

Who knows, we have talked about checking into a offsite hotel for a day or two after Disney and going to Sea World and Universal. If we did that, then we could always meet at DD or Boardwalk. We've got a long way to go, so you never know what can happen!:)

tommygirl79
11-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Very true- things can change a bunch by then I'm sure - we'll keep a watch on each other's plan until then! I'm just so glad I have another trip to plan - but it's much more daunting trying to plan for more than just the four of us - i don't want to mess up anyone else's vacation. Thus, I'm going to be a planning nut for the next 13 months...

jakeandsophiesmom
11-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Good Luck with the planning! Glad it's you and not me. I've planned two this year already, down to the ADR's and what park when only to have to postpone. We were supposed to go in June, but DS made all star baseball team, postponed to Dec, now postponed that one until next Dec. Disney probably wonders if we are ever gonna make it!