PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tricia!!!!!!!!!!!!

aknight373
11-19-2007, 02:55 PM
I got my disney gift card in the mail today!!! I am so excited, i started showing it to the dog since my hubby is at work!!!! :cooldance: :sunshine:

docsmom
11-19-2007, 03:05 PM
And was your dog as excited as you?? :rotfl: Congratulations! We had soooo much fun with our gift cards during our trip in September. It made all the little extras possible.

SunshineGirl
11-19-2007, 03:07 PM
LOL! If your dog is anything like mine, she looked at you like you were C-R-A-Z-Y. The joy of Disney gift cards...ain't nothin' like it!

aknight373
11-19-2007, 03:22 PM
She did she was just looking at me like... ok so give me my bone!! haha

cglaura
11-20-2007, 02:55 PM
I got mine today too! Thanks Tricia!

My dog was unimpressed also :p

Blessing and Miracle
11-20-2007, 04:17 PM
LOL! If your dog is anything like mine, she looked at you like you were C-R-A-Z-Y. The joy of Disney gift cards...ain't nothin' like it!

Ain't nothin' like the joy of any FREE gift card! I love my Walmart cards....endless possiblilities!

jnorth1007
11-20-2007, 04:41 PM
I got mine today too along with my vacation package for my trip in 3 weeks and 5 boxes containing my Boca Java order AND my new crocs from Shoebuy! What an awesome mail day!!!! Thanks Tricia for the great deals and the gift card!

Hedy
11-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Got mine today!

ItsmeSunnyV
11-20-2007, 07:52 PM
I got mine today too, I don't have a dog, so I showed my kids, and they were pretty excited! :p Thank You Tricia!:)

Veronica

3dog2kidmom
11-20-2007, 08:22 PM
I used my gift cards today. Called AAA and applied them to my package -- YIPPEEEEEEE!!! Panic set in for a minute because they insisted I have a 3-digit code off the back, which I didn't have, but I told the agent to insist we never needed it before and ask for a supervisor if necessary, and all was well. Whew!!

So it was a good day here too!

mollyeilis
11-20-2007, 09:08 PM
I got mine today!! I can't show it to anyone, b/c DS will just abscond with it, and DH will just say "oh, cool". He's happy about it and SR but doesn't do backflips and it's underwhelming to me. :)

I also got the Regal movie passes I cashed out for, which will give DH 2 evenings' worth of amusement for while DS and I are gone. He had BETTER be excited about those!!!! When I tell him. I might hide them and send him a hint or something.

speechteachri
11-20-2007, 11:36 PM
As I was getting out my Dave and Buster's power cards the other night, I pulled out my GC's from the last big cashout and showed them to my DH. I hadn't told him that I was cashing out and getting them, and then I put them away and "forgot;) about them. He was very excited to see them. Just a little start to our next trip fund! It's so nice just to know that we have started saving for the next trip and just know those cards are sitting there, even if it is not a terribly large amount.

As always.....Thanks SR!