PDA

View Full Version : disney dollars?

boley9
11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
I just cashed out this morning and we are leaving Nov 30 for disney,
will I get them in time?

Hedy
11-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Tricia just mailed out a huge batch last Friday, so she probably won't mail another batch until Early December. So probably not :(.

bs4free
11-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I just cashed out this morning and we are leaving Nov 30 for disney,
will I get them in time?
I do hope boley9 that you will get them in time for your trip! however you should always leave about 2-3 weeks to get any rewards cash out! as they are usualy processed with in 10-14 days and then its up to USPS as to how long, and mabey up to 4 weeks as we get into the holiday season and the USPS takes longer!

BTW i belive Cindy is now sending out the disney dollars from FL!
Hope this has helped!

boley9
11-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Thank you so much Tricia!!
I got my disney dollars with plenty of time to spare!!

sunshinecindy
11-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Tricia just mailed out a huge batch last Friday, so she probably won't mail another batch until Early December. So probably not :(.

I mail out the Disney dollars, and usually about every 10 days, as long as I can get them, which may not be much longer. After many talks with corporate, they have finally confessed that they would prefer not to have them, and that they are making it hard to get them so people quit buying them. They much prefer the gift cards and are working on having all of their quiosks take the gift card instead.

boley9
11-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, then thank you sooooo much Cindy!! I was feverishly doing surveys to get enough to cash out for a gift card but could only get enough for the disney dollars. THANKS AGAIN!!!

askomsky
11-25-2007, 07:44 PM
I mail out the Disney dollars, and usually about every 10 days, as long as I can get them, which may not be much longer. After many talks with corporate, they have finally confessed that they would prefer not to have them, and that they are making it hard to get them so people quit buying them. They much prefer the gift cards and are working on having all of their quiosks take the gift card instead.

That stinks but now I understand why. It was much easier to put a GC back in my back pocket (except those $100 ones, I put them back in my bag) then it was to constantly dig out the DD's.

Soccer Princess
11-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Didn't there used to be a $10 DD cashout option or am I crazy? All I see now are $20 and $30 options?

PrincessFiona
11-30-2007, 12:19 PM
I use to request the Dollars as they make cute rewards for the kiddies but I have read that it is harder for Cindy to get them so I now request the gift cards. The card actually end up being easier to use because they just take off the amount of the purchase, they can be reloaded and they are easy to carry around and don't get ruined when going thru the wash machine and dryer.:p

I am taking about $150 in gift cards all earned on SR.