PDA

View Full Version : First cash out for Disney card!

doclegler
09-30-2010, 03:32 PM
I made it to $75 in 45 days and now I'm HOPING (*fingers crossed*) that we get it in time. We are leaving for WDW in 5 weeks and 2 days!! Today was the first day I could cash out! :D
Anyone get their card in just under 6 weeks??

chipndale
09-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Congratulations! I 'm sure others will be able to answer your question concerning the time frame - I haven't cashed out for a gift card in a long time. Once I tried Paypal - I'm hooked!

Blessing and Miracle
09-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Don't know about time arrival of the GC but just wanted to say, Congratulations!!! That's a big accomplismhment. Enjoy!:)

spring
09-30-2010, 03:38 PM
I made it to $75 in 45 days and now I'm HOPING (*fingers crossed*) that we get it in time. We are leaving for WDW in 5 weeks and 2 days!! Today was the first day I could cash out! :D

Good for you! Yes, I have gotten giftcards in less than 6 weeks, but I've also gotten them in EXACTLY 6 weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. The next time, give yourself a good 7 weeks so you won't have to worry about it. If you don't get you giftcard before you leave, you'll have a great excuse to plan another trip, lol!

m 'n c
09-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Well it is too late to suggest now but next time you are running close like that just choose paypal and transfer it to your bank account. Then you will get it in time.

MdCaterer
10-08-2010, 04:20 PM

Congratulations on your first cash out!!! $75 in 45 days is awesome. I have my fingers crossed that it will get to you in time. If not, consider it a down payment on your next Disney trip!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!:party:

ShanPooh
10-08-2010, 04:34 PM
I have my fingers crossed that it will get to you in time. If not, consider it a down payment on your next Disney trip!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!:party:

That's what happened to me last time :blush:
It was a big drop in the bucket ($100 Disney gift card) towards saving up for our upcoming trip though!

$75 in your first 45 days is incredible! If you keep chugging along like that, you will have a sweet chunk of change for your trip after this one!

Have a great time and enjoy all of the fall decorations! :pumpkin:

DisneyJudi
10-25-2010, 05:59 PM
That's awesome! Congrats!